Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Rhun

First Post
Turthain curses loudly in elven and fires yet another pair of arrows toward the orc, hoping to put the brute down.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: O2 is still alive?! jeebus.

Ok, Odo takes another swing.

Shiyana isn't doing anything but staying behind the others, and hoping to the Balance for a quick end to it so that Odo can heal her.

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

Odo clobbers Orc #2 and its head flies off and lands at Shiyana's feet, just as one of Turthain's arrows pierces the dying orc's still-beating heart.

The last orc (#3) swings its club and Camlin again, but misses again. Two more orcs, #6 and #7, emerge from the cave and take up positions with their bows, firing at Camlin and Shiyana, but they both get nat. 1's! The arrow fired by orc #6 passes closer to orc #3 than it does to Camlin, but is still a clear miss. "Watch it, Di**head," says orc #3.

Heroes are up.

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave 08.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam's battle with the orc has degenerated into a wrestling match by now. The two continue to try to fight for an advantage but neither seems to be able to land a telling blow.

Leif

Adventurer
The Orc Cave

OOC: I'm confused...did Turthain's arrows miss on a 13 and 14?
OOC: Sorry, Rhun, Odo killed the orc anyway, so I didn't adequately adjudicate Turthain's arrows -- my mistake. The 14 hit, so I have edited the previous post. The 13 is a miss.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Seeing more warriors adding to the fray, Shiyana puts aside the pain of her wounds, centers her mind and summons up powers of the Balance to give growth to the green and Entangle[ment] the new orcish archers (O6 & O7).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases