Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: I've lost track...is everyone, except for the one entangled orc dead? If so, Odo with Cure Light Wounds on Shiyana.

If not, here's an attack roll for him to beat on whoever is left.

Leif

Adventurer
Approach to the Orc Cave

OOC: There are two orcs left alive -- O3 (5hp left) in melee with Camlin, and O6 (6hp left) held fast by shiyana'a Entangle spell. This information is written on the map, btw. Odo is not going to run into the AoE of Shiyana's Entangle and become held himself, so go ahead and roll the Cure Light.

OOC: Having said that, when Odo casts his spell, the round is over and we start all over, so everyone is up!

here's the map again to make things easy:

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave10.xls
    31 KB · Views: 55

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ok. So Shiyana's up to 5 hp. woohoo.:confused: She'll keep back away from the fighting.

Odo will race over to help out Camlin (or try to).

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Hold everything, steeldragons! You rolled 1d6 for the cure Light, when it should be 1d8! Here, allow me ... :)

Yuck! Practice roll only!

Well,that's 4 istead of two, so Shiyana's back up to 7 hp. :-S

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Relying on Cam to finish off his foe, Turthain sends feathered death toward the entangled orc.

OOC: Natural 20! Nice!

Leif

Adventurer
ooc: So Cam's last roll from yesterday missed? He targeted Orc 6 with a roll that hit AC6 and did 7 damage in post 370
My bad, Imperialus! That does kill the orc. And Turthain's highly accurate shot pierces the throat of the other orc, so all enemies lie dead!
END OF COMBAT!

OOC:
OOC: The heroes are each awarded 200xp. I'll note that in the RG. I'VE GONE BACK AND DOUBLED XP AWARDED SO FAR TO ACCOUNT FOR THE SLOWNESS OF PBP, AND ODO, CAMLIN AND SHIYANA HAVE LEVELED-UP TO 2ND! ODO IS LIKE 600 XP AWAY from 3rd! TURTHAIN IS ABOUT HALFWAY TO 2ND, ABOUT 75% FOR HIS THIEF LEVEL.

OOC: you can either roll hit dice for new levels, or just take 75%, so 8 for d10, 6 for d8, 4 for d6, 3 for d4. That's before con adj. of course. If you roll, you can take the best of two rolls, and, if you roll, please use the ENWorld dice roller in the OOC thread. ;) Please note that if you roll, you're stuck with what you roll -- no taking 75% after you roll!

OOC: One more note: Rhun, you might as well roll your thief hit dice, since the range of possibilities is only 1 to 2 when you divide a d6 by 3. Taking 75% is ALWAYS 1! 1-2 /3 =1+Con Bonus; 3-4 /3=1+Con Bonus; 5-6 /3=2+Con Bonus [That, as they say, sucks hind t|t!] Come to think of it, your M-U hit die will always give you just one hp,no matter what.

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave11.xls
    31 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Outside the Orc Cave

OOC: Let me know when Cam, Odo, and Shiyana are leveled-up and ready to proceed. :) Oh, and just for laughs, we'll say that leveling-up also heals any damage that a character may have sustained. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases