Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Was any PC injured at the end of the day, yesterday?

OOC: Other than Shiyana (who almost died!)? I do not believe so.

Camlin, I would think, was the only other possible recipient of damage.

Though Turthain, or anyone else for that matter, might have sustained damage from the orcish archers.

Who needs a healing?!?!

:D

Leif

Adventurer
What Edition Is This Anyway??

OOC: All PCs should regain hp from the night's rest, don't forget. 1E rules say that a PC heals 1 hp per night, but 4E rules say that PCs regain all missing hp when they take an extended rest. I know this is a 1e AD&D game, but I'd have no problem with using that rule from 4E.

Rhun

First Post
"Well, we survived the night, so I guess we should see about dealing with the rest of these ogres." Turthain stretches and readies himself for the day's battles.

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam makes his way back into camp after an uneventful night. "Yeah, they're probably still off balance from yesterday. Two dead ogres and a handful of orcs would be tough to bounce back from."

Once everyone else is ready Cam will begin leading the party back towards the Ogre cave.

Leif

Adventurer
Back to the Cave

The adventurers quietly make their way back to within sight of the cave. There are no sentries posted outside the cave today. In fact, now that you study the tableau before you, you cannot see any of the fallen orcs that were there when you were last here. The area before the cave entrance looks from here like it has been raked over.

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - approach to the cave day 2 -- 12.xls
    31 KB · Views: 55

Rhun

First Post
The adventurers quietly make their way back to within sight of the cave. There are no sentries posted outside the cave today. In fact, now that you study the tableau before you, you cannot see any of the fallen orcs that were there when you were last here. The area before the cave entrance looks from here like it has been raked over.

OOC: Um...aren't we the ones that moved the orc bodies and cleaned up the cave entrance? Refer to posts 383 & 387. :)

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Um...aren't we the ones that moved the orc bodies and cleaned up the cave entrance? Refer to posts 383 & 387. :)
Well, that's what you thought, but the bodies aren't where you left them, and the cave entrance is much tidier than you've ever seen it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases