Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam and Odo will step back into the mouth of the cave, forcing Shi and Turthain back further. This will keep them safe and allow Odo and Cam to engage the orcs in hand to hand while the weaker party members can use missile weapons to harass the orcs in the back ranks. Cam then reaches into his belt and chucks an axe at the orc with the short sword in hand (Orc 4)

(basically I'm thinking everyone should step back 10 feet and we should fight the orcs from within the cave so we can't get flanked and surrounded)

Rhun

First Post
Turthain steps back to let his melee-minded companions advance, adding a pair of arrows to Cam's thrown axe attack.

OOC: Move to AC43, fire 1 arrow at O2, and 1 arrow at O3.

STUPID DICEROLLER!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Orc/Ogre Cave/Dungeon

Both of Turthain's arrows unerringly find a half-eaten melon that has been trown to the floor. "Huh, Elf Hell on Wheels for shooting fruits, good thing we straight!"

And the orcs advance on the party's position as the adventurers withdraw slightly to a more defensible place. [OOC: As per my previous ruling, the party gets the first attck when melee begins, but this is a pre-initiative shot. Please roll party initiative, whoever posts first. (steeldragons? ;) ) If the party wins initiative, please go ahead and roll round 1's attacks, too. If any orcs survive, I'll take care of them after.]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Saving his sleep spell for an emergency, Turthain fires a couple of arrows past his companions and into the crowd of orcs.

OOC: 1 arrow at Orc 1, 1 arrow at Orc 2

Leif

Adventurer
Orc/Ogre Cave/Dungeon

OOC: Turthain has attacked. Anyone else care to support his actions, Camlin, Shiyana, Odo? Ooops, nevermid, steeldragons is travelling and Imperialus is doubtless busily preparing for the new school year.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Orc/Ogre Cave/Dungeon

OOC: And Toric Arthendain is not quite ready to join in the game yet, so that just leaves Rhun and me. We'll just have to be patient. *sigh*

"Fall before the wrath of My Lord of the Blinding Light!" Odo growls as he attempts to bring his mace down on the head of the orc directly in front of him.

OOC: And with that fantastic roll, I won't bother with a damage roll... :(

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases