Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Orc/Ogre Cave/Dungeon

The Orcs attack the adventurers, O4 and O5 attacking Cam, and O3 and O6 attacking Odo. O1 and O2 hang back and nurse their arrow wounds. All of the Orcs miss.

OOC: Glad you're back, Imperialus!

Last edited:

Odo says a silent prayer to Pholtus at having avoided any real damage from the orcs and then swings his mace again at the orc directly in front of him, smiling in satisfaction as his weapon strikes true this time.

OOC: Next round actions... hope I'm not getting ahead of myself!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Orc/Ogre cave/dungeon

OOC: No, Toric_A., you're right on schedule. The rest of the PCs are up, too.

OOC: For my convenience, here are orc health stats --
Orc HP (copied from post # 430)
O1 hp: 1d8 = 7 -5 (Turthain's arrow post # 443)
O2 hp: 1d8 = 7 -5 (Turthain's arrow post # 437)
O3 hp: 1d8 = 7 -4 (Odo in post # 452)
O4 hp: 1d8 = 5
O5 hp: 1d8 = 4
O6 hp: 1d8 = 6

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Shiyana keeps holding the torch. Her cudgel is getting itchy in her hand, though she does hope she won't have cause to swing it.

She'll shoot a sidelong look and keep her ears open back up the stairs every now and again to make sure their retreat path is not cut off (or they're being snuck up on).

She says a silent prayer to the Balance that the fights goes smoothly (and to their advantage) and won't attract more the attention of the ogres who (to her mind) are their intended foes and the "real" threat here.

Despite their role in the Balance (as per her convictions and teachings of the druidic order, surely, all things have) the elvin portion of her blood is pleased to destroy some orcs along the way.

Rhun

First Post
Turthain again fires over the front row, aiming at the orcs in the rear of the formation.

OOC: 1 arrow at O1, 1 arrow at O2.

Leif

Adventurer
Orc/Ogre Cave/Dungeon

The adventurers score some hits this round, but none of their blows was fatal, sadly. The orcs again attack, and O3 finds his target, Odo, and thumps the cleric for 6 hp of damage.

OOC: For my convenience, here are orc health stats --
Orc HP (copied from post # 430)
O1 hp: 1d8 = 7 -5 (Turthain's arrow post # 443)
O2 hp: 1d8 = 7 -5 (Turthain's arrow post # 437)
O3 hp: 1d8 = 7 -4 (Odo in post # 452)
O4 hp: 1d8 = 5
O5 hp: 1d8 = 4
O6 hp: 1d8 = 6

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - Players Map 02.xls
    31 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases