Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Orc/Ogre Cave/Dungeon

Trusting that Turthain can get Odo up the few steps on his own, Shiyana will search the bodies and pay particular attention to the shiny whatever it is in the orc's ear...assuming it is something that can be removed (she will not remove the orc's ear in order to get it, though).
OOC: Shoot! Spoil my fun, why don't you! :)

Shiyana removes and stashes the braided gold necklace with some sort of pendant that she doesn't pause to inspect [thus giving the DM more time to figure out just what it is], and an electrum and ruby earring.

And Camlin also spies a fat belt pouch on another deceased orc while he is retrieving the longbow, and nabs it as well.

The strong but small ELF Turthain struggles with the largish, paunchy, armored cleric when he reaches the stairs.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Turthain considers slapping the portly priest across the face to try to revive him, but the elf doesn't want to do any more damage to the man.

Leif

Adventurer
Back to the Camp

The Adventurers successfully withdraw from the dungeon to their previous campsite. After the perimeter is secured, a watch is set to monitor Odo, the unconscious cleric. After an hour, he groans and his eyelids flutter, but he remains in a swoon. After three more hours, however, he awakens and is both very parched and ravenously hungry.

OOC: Odo now has 1 hp.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
In Camp

OOC: Odo still has his remaining spells prepared, too, if he had some left. My 'justification' for this is that he never went to negative hp, but went exactly to zero. For now. Next time, if he goes negative, then we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

Imperialus

Explorer
Cam grins as he sees Odo come too and offers him a rabbit leg that he took down on the way back to camp while trying out his new longbow.

"We'll have to put the fire out by nightfall but I figured you might want something hot.

Now what's in that pouch you found Shi?"

OOC: I didn't make a roll for Cam to catch a rabbit... I assume it would probably be tracking though if you did want me to roll for it.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rabbit stew in the camp

OOC: Imperialus: No roll necessary. In fact, how about if we say that Camlin harvested a good-sized brace of coneys, enough to feed the whole group for a day or two. It will be an easy matter to find some nuts, berries, and what-not to round out the meals.

After waking, Odo smiles and nods at the well-wishes of his friends and takes the rabbit leg offered to him gratefully. He makes quick work of the tender, juicy meat, ending by loudly sucking the grease from his fingers. He then uncorks his skin and takes a long drink of water. Hunger and thirst quenched, he then turns to his faith to alleviate his physical injuries. Grasping his holy symbol in one hand, he quietly says a prayer to Pholtus, while placing his free hand over his most grievous injury.

OOC: I believe Odo still has all his spells, which include two cure light wounds. And it looks like his bad luck continues with that awful 1d8 roll...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases