Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Shiyana found the following: "the braided gold necklace with some sort of pendant that she doesn't pause to inspect, and an electrum and ruby earring."

The gold necklace is almost like a rope of gold and looks to be worth probably at least 225 gp, not even counting the pendant, which is a burnished gold piece set in aframe of platinum, worth an estimated 165 gp. The pair together may fetch 425 gp. The earring has an estimated value of 680 gp.

And Cam grabbed a fat belt pouch and a longbow and some arrows.

The big, fat, brimming pouch that Cam has holds 195 gp, 200 sp. [I'm also adding the value of the longbow to the treasure value for xp purposes. [Total vale = 1,125 gp = 1,125xp/4=282 xp each.]

[OOC: Party treasure and XP have now been updated in Posts 2 and 3 of the RG.]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"We've done good work here. But let's hope are next trip isn't into an ambush. We'll have to be extremely careful."

Leif

Adventurer
In Camp with the PCs

OOC: If Odo will use his remaining Cure Light Wounds spell on himself, I'll say that it heals the maximum of 9 hp damage. [BTW, I prefer the 3.5 innovation of all cure spells adding the caster's level to the total cured. Unless you guys have an objection?]

OOC: Then you guys had probably better just spend this day resting and re-gaining cleric spells before you go back into the dungeon. The day of rest will allow everyone to naturally heal 1+constitution bonus hit points.

Leif

Adventurer
The adventurers spend the day resting, sharpening weapons, pounding out the dents from their armor, and things like that. Any who were wounded to any extent recover {1+[constitution bonus]} hit points. Camlin is able to provide fresh meat with little effort, and there are herbs nearby to be gathered, as well as a nearby stream, so no rations are expended for these two days.

If you are again ready to bed down again, then we can begin tomorrow morning as you prepare to re-enter the dungeon!

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: That only leaves steeldragons, and frankly, we don't much give a rat's @$$ if he's ready or not, do we? :p {J/K}

OOC: He'll be around soon enough. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases