Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Yikes!

Shiyana staggers back a bit and focuses her mind to cast Shillelagh on her cudgel (hoping the magical boost will bap an orc into submission the following round/attack.)

Rhun

First Post
Turthain has no choice but to draw his longsword and strike back at the orc that assaulted him. He curses himself for being at the front of the party, and not hanging back where his bow would be of use.

OOC: Hit Points: 1/7

Also, cant' remember if longsword damage is 1d8 or 1d12?

Leif

Adventurer
In the Orc/Ogre Dungeon

OOC: Longsword does 1d8 vs S or M opponent, and 1d12 vs L opponent, so you were right both times, but in this case it's d8, sorry you're stuck with the one this round.

OOC: If you look carefully, you can find a prd of the AD&D books online for free, if you don't have them. See Scotley for assistance. ;) Tell him the passwords are "The Eagle Flies at Midnight" and "Thrice-Sprung Springs Dangle Limply."

OOC: My apologies for sticking you up front without asking. You'll get over it. Maybe.

Leif

Adventurer
In the Orc/Ogre Dungeon

OOC: Camlin is up, BTW, and then the murderous orcs attack again.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rolling Dice on Invisible Castle, OOC

OOC: Go to Invisible Castle in a different window or tab. [<-Link is hot!] Then:

1. Log-in to invisible castle
2. select "roll dice"
3. Fill out - character name, campaign, # of rolls (generally 1), dice to roll (can roll att and dam at same time, d20+mods;damage dice+mods), and add any notes about what you;re rolling and why, then click on the Roll The Dice button at the bottom.
4. then you are taken to a screen that says "Die roll for" [your character's name] thar shows the die roll and under that something called "formatted versions" of the roll. Copy the bottom one called BBCode, and paste it into your ENWorld post.
5. If you roll attack and damage together then you're now done!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Just checked, and [MENTION=893]Imperialus[/MENTION] hasn't posted in this thread since October 3rd, over two months! That raises the question in my mind whether he still wishes to play. I'd appreciate hearing from him right away, but if I don't, would anyone else be willing to take on playing Camlin at least temporarily? steeldragons??

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases