Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
lol. Why me!? hahaha. But yeah. Sure. I can do that.

As soon as I can get into invisible castle for the rolling, I'll get us rolling again.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: You don't have to, sd. If anyone else wants to step up, that'll be great. Sd has just been our 'gp to guy' in the past, so he immediately sprang to mind.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Thanks, gentlemen. It's all good. We're back in business, it seems./OOC

IC: Camlin makes a forceful swing, trying to gain the party some ground into the chamber.

EDIT: My bad, getting my rangers mixed up. The below roll is, in fact, for Camlin...not Simon. Looks like he does not make contact. :( But hey, we're moving again...I believe orcs are up.

Simon attacks (1d20=12, 1d8+1=2)

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: We seem to have lost attack/damage rolls for Odo, Shiyana, and Turthain during the ENWorld down-time, so I guess I should let all PCs roll attacks again, except for Camlin who just missed. So let 'em have it!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Let me state that more strenuously:

We lost attack/damage rolls for Odo, Shiyana, and Turthain during the ENWorld down-time, therefore all PCs need to roll attacks again, except for Camlin who just missed. So let 'em have it!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Let me state that more strenuously:

We lost attack/damage rolls for Odo, Shiyana, and Turthain during the ENWorld down-time, therefore all PCs need to roll attacks again, except for Camlin who just missed. So let 'em have it!

I believe, that round, Shiyana was casting Shillelagh on her cudgel...but I'll roll an attack if you want me to. :D

Rhun

First Post
Turthain attacks the nearest orc with his blade, hoping to take it down quickly. It is obvious that the elf should stick with his bow, as his sword misses the opponent by a mile.

Attack Roll: 3!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases