Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=9833]Toric_Arthendain[/MENTION], we still need an attack from Odo because of some weirdness with the site. Remember, the built-in dice aren't working, so you'll have to roll on invisible castle and post a link to the roll in this thread, like so:

attack & damage (1d20+1=5, 1d8=3)

OOC: Is Camlin the Runner still with us?

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Look at post 567, sd, but what the heck I'll give it to you this time. ;)

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - Players Map 07.xls
    31 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Oops again. When you said "is he still with us", I thought you meant you were waiting for a roll.

But thank you thank you thank you for not taking away a nat' 20 with max damage. :D Best. DM. Evuh!

Leif

Adventurer
Orc Battle

Camlin and Odo strike their respective foes violently, slaying two of the orcs. Shiyana casts a spell, and Turthain just plain misses. The last remaining orc returns the favor by thumping Turthain soundly. [5 hp damage to the elf.]

1d20=20, 1d6=5

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - Players Map 08.xls
    31 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Turthain crumples under the orc's blow, groaning as he strikes the ground.

OOC: Turthain was down to 1 hit point after the last round's thumping for 6 points damage...so I believe he is unconscious, at -4 hit points.

Also, do you have a link to the RG? I can't seem to locate it.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Turthain!" Shiyana exclaims as she lunges forward to swat at the remaining orc with her enchanted cudgel.

1d20+1,1d6+1=[16, 1], [5, 1]

"Feel the power of Green, vile one!"

OOC: Don't have my books with me. Am I correct in recalling that Shillelagh gives +1 to hit and damage? If not, just leave the "1s" off.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases