Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Camlin take him down! Odo, hurry! Heal Turthain!" Shiyana yells as she does her best with bandages and ties to staunch the elf's bleed out.

Odo falls back, relying on Cam to keep the orc from following. Odo drops to his knees and begins to call upon the Blinding Light that is his lord Pholtus, to heal the dying Turthain.

OOC: Cure Light Wounds1d8=5

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: We're going to borrow the rule from 3.5 that any magical healing at all will return a PC to fighting shape. (Never liked that 'week's rest' rule for characters damaged below zero hp. Oh, and Turthain rose back to zero hp when his wounds were bound, so after the spell he has 5 hp. Casting time for CLW is 5 segments, or 50 seconds, so Turthain can act next round.

Leif

Adventurer
Camlin's attack;:

1d20+1=13, 1d8+3=7

Argh! Missed him by that much!

The orc says, "Haw! Me smash now," and sings his club in a mighty roundhouse fashion. Cam takes two steps towards the orc, however, and thus evades the strength of the blow -- 1 hp damage.

OOC: I neglected to post the orc's roll, but it was a hit for 1 hp damage to Camlin. Guess you'll have to take my word for it.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: PCs are up! Odo and Turthain may rejoin the fight.

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - Players Map 10.xls
    16 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases