Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
It has been suggested that the group return to their 'Patron Sage' in search of new leads for adventure. No objection or agreement has been expressed to the idea yet.

OOC: I have gotten my first laptop fixed, and the map has been recovered, apparently, but I'm not entirely certain that I could continue with the former adventure, anyway. I'm all for starting something new.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: For the record, any time there is no DISagreement from Shiyana...or any Steel Dragons character, that means...well, there's no disagreement. So you can feel free to carry on without my explicit "go ahead." I/she/the PC will jump in if/when there's something for me/her/the PC to add or contribute.

Of course, now that's just me. However anyone handles this kind of thing is up to them. But just so you know, Leif, from where I'm sitting at the cyber-table, if I don't explicitly have my character say "Yes, let's do that!", assume I am in agreement with the group's wishes and/or latest suggestion and just move us along.

Thanks.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Very well, my bad, sorry for the delay

IC: The adventurers make their way to the City Briarwood on the northernmost coast of Flotsam Island just off the mainland in the Hold of the Sea Princes. Within the City of Briarwood, you find the alley on the north side of Wailing Street where the dim, dingy, and very cluttered shop of Rathmore the Scribe is to be found. You are just entering the alley........

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases