Against the Giants: Steading of the Hill Giant Chief - OOC

Phaezen

First Post
I made a mistake and identified Brook as a worshiper of Ioun when he in fact worships Bane, I'll fix it in the in character thread.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
FYI - I tweaked Gwenn's character sheet PDF to reflavor some of her equipment.

Her Melegaunt's Darkblade Rapier +3 became Gwenn Alleric's Darkblade Rapier +3 (i.e. just noting that it was made for her, rather than being a relic). And her Horned Helm (heroic tier) became a Charging Fencer's Tiara (i.e. still a head slot item, but something Gwenn would wear, and a Viking warrior would not).

tiornys

Explorer
You have until my next post for any other conversation you'd like to make before dinner. I'm pretty wiped out (in a good way) from a day of skiing, so I won't be posting IC tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get the dinner meeting with the Baron underway.

Also, thanks for the heads up on the eq. name tweaks. I wholeheartedly approve :)

t~

drothgery

First Post
Also, thanks for the heads up on the eq. name tweaks. I wholeheartedly approve :)
Great. Wasn't 100% sure you'd sign off on that, even if it's just a name (and in the helm's case, appearance) tweak. But I just couldn't picture Gwenn in the Viking helmet a 'horned helm' sounds like, and her rapier is hers.

tiornys

Explorer
Sorry for the delay. I have had less time than anticipated for learning new skills. I'll try to move the game along by tomorrow, even if I don't have maps made.

t~

drothgery

First Post
Sorry for the delay. I have had less time than anticipated for learning new skills. I'll try to move the game along by tomorrow, even if I don't have maps made.

t~
I don't think we (as players) need maps. The characters would like them, but unless we get lost, they're just an item on our character sheets, so it's fine if you haven't drawn them.

tiornys

Explorer
Just a heads up, I'll be away next week, but I'll see if I can keep updated on the game. Hoping this moves forward soon.

Wish granted. Post when you can. A few weeks ago I debated whether to make the first stage of the journey into a skill challenge. Between the low difficulty and my tardiness, I decided to just push on past.

t~

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases