Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'll give Iono and Amaya awhile more yet to post their plans to abuse my poor orc.

OOC: FYI, Linda L. and anyone else who wondered, you can move through squares occupied by allies, you just can't stop there.

Leif

Adventurer
Iono will "attach himself to the wall" instructing the young cleric (that you forgot to put on the map) to be between him and Raggs.
OOC: Yes, I remembered Ring last night after I had already posted, but thanks. I'll add him now.

The door swings open, pivoting on the door's western side. [The door is not an obstruction.] The orc is standing within to the left of the opening. Raggs darts through, as does Amaya, with Ring not far behind her. Simon looses an arrow, and Iono quickly takes cover.

Roll initiative [first to post only] and attacks [everyone who is attacking]

OOC: I'll wait to resolve the orc's attack later, after initiative is determined, but it looks like somebody may have been thumped!

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower 3.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya is drawing her bastard sword.
[ OOC: Wow! I have no idea what just happened with my computer....it did some rolling on its own. Sorry!]

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Here goes nuthin'...

<EDIT: I forgot to add in Raggs' +1 to hit for his strength (assuming this is a straight attack and not a back stab). But that only makes it 7...so I doubt that is good enough anyway.>

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Amaya steps forward and slashes the orc for 4 hp damage! Raggs slips around it, but slips on a loose stone in the floor and misses. Simon'r arrow is also errant.

the orc brings his gnarly club down on Amaya's shoulder hard! (only 3 hp dmage to Amaya, so maybe not that hard after all?)

The adventurers are up again!

[Lynda L., I just used the first attack roll and the first damage roll, hang in there, Insight and steeldragons. ;) ]

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: If a bunch of people are in melee with the orc, Simon draws his flail and...

OOC: Apparently, the die roller does not realize it can do double digits :eek:

Last edited:

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size, you miserable excuse for an orc. Why I've seen halflings bigger than you, and deal more smarter too!" Still reeling from the orc's glancing blow of her shoulder, amaya readies herself to take another jab at the orc with her bastard sword in hand.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases