Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Steeldragons, I'm going to have to check the rulkes to see if you can still move after doing a backstab attack already this round. Raggs may be done until next round. And multiple damage above 2X is a creature of later editions, not 1E, sorry.

**Raggs's attack this round is considered to be his full action for the round and further movement must wait until subsequent rounds.**

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Need actions for Simon and Amaya. Raggs backstabbed and killed Orc #2, and Iono [wisely] opted not to engage in melee. Post #70 did NOT occur.

The options available to a combatant in AD&D are:
1. Attack
2. Parry [subtract your Str bonus from opponents attack rolls!]
3. Fall Back
4. Flee

Note the absence of rules regarding how far one can move and still attack. At present, Raggs is not hidden.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Steeldragons, I'm going to have to check the rulkes to see if you can still move after doing a backstab attack already this round. Raggs may be done until next round. And multiple damage above 2X is a creature of later editions, not 1E, sorry.

**Raggs's attack this round is considered to be his full action for the round and further movement must wait until subsequent rounds.**

Ok...Just so I'm (and we all are) clear...

Round 1: Iono cast magic missile.
Amaya fired her crossbow. Miss.
Raggs jumped into the woods and moved/positioned himself.
Simon fires his shortbow...did he hit anything?

Orc1 died from Iono's spell (or combo of Iono and Simon?).
Orcs threw javelins.
Orcs 3-5 moved into their current position (or moved and then threw javelins, whichever).

Round 2: Iono tired to cast and couldn't.
Raggs back-stabbed? Orc2 dead.
Amaya ?
Simon ?

Orcs 3-5?

Round 3: Waiting to be seen.

Do I have that right? Herein lies the Play-by-Post way too easy to get confused thing. hahaha.

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya fires at orc #4, the orc in the middle. Amaya's shot goes high, over the head of the orc. Thoroughly disgusted, she hides behind the brush. She notices that one of the approaching orcs looks a bit familiar....wondering, maybe, just maybe, she might have had some dealings with that one in the past? Hopefully, the deal was a good one.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: You have it right, SD, except that Amaya has now attacked. Simon and then the orcs, and then Raggs attacks again.

Leif

Adventurer
A Ravine Near Highport, Pomarj

OOC: Decided to go ahead and do the update on my laptop, since Lynda Lawless reminded me that I have a laptop mouse that makes mapping simple!

O5 advances to Simon and attacks with his club. O4 does likewise to Amaya. O3 rushes up to attack Raggs, struggling over a bit of rough terrain. Amaya is the only one hit -- she takes 4 hp of damage!

Attachments

• Orcs in the Woods 4.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs slides his shield off his shoulder to his arm, since this now looks like its going to be a "up close n' personal" kinda melee, and strikes out with his short sword.

"Bring it then, Bacon Butt!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases