Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

With the cries from the fallen orcs still ringing in her ears, Amaya, prepares to strike again. With her sword held firmly in her hand, she rushes forward, thrusting upward as she goes. Alas, she misses on her attack, "these orcs can move surprisingly fast for such lugs" she thinks to herself as she tries to regain her composure and ready for the coming counterattack.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Just waiting on Simon's attack.

OOC: He's been hit twice hasn't he? We didn't actually "lose" Simon, did we?!

If he can't land a hit soon, Raggs is seriously considering a "strategic withdrawal" ("It's like running away but manlier." -Kawolski from Penguins of Madagascar. lol.)

Leif

Adventurer
Orc Battle in the Tower

Amaya remains mum, renews her grip on her sword, and attacks the orc again. Unfortunately, she fails to connect this time. Raggs also is uable to score contact with his smll but sharp weapon. Iono, however, steps up, swings his staff wildly around his head, and lightly tattoos the orc's skull with a glancing blow. The orc glowers at the magic-user, "Oh, yer gonna wish you ne'er saw me, mage," but his attack misses the remarkably dangerous magic-user.

Meanwhile, across the room, Simon is having his own run of bad luck. But wait! Just when it looks as though his attack will is off target, Simon's flail mysteriously bashes the orc's head with tremendous precision. The orc chokes on great gouts of his own blood, and his jaw hangs askew, but somehow manages to stay on his feet and feebly and unsuccessfully attack Simon! [OOC: I'll use your damage roll of 7, Insight]

[ :p I like double digits, Insight!]

Last edited:

Iono

Encouraged by his last hit Iono decides again to help his unlucky friends.
Ring, heal me if they hit me
He shouts to the young apprentice and thrust his staff forward, intending to break the Orc’s jaw.

OOC: The mage is on fire!!!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs goes for...whatever orc is in front of him. (dunno if Iono took out O5 or not. If not, he'll go for that one. If not, one of his friends.)

OOC: EYup. Look at that sharp blade...My but it sure is sharp...and shiniy! Lookit that...Yessirree, that's a sharp shiny sword. Ragg's picks some spinach out of his teeth with his pinky finger in the reflection of his face in his short sword's blade....Wut? There's gotta be SOME reason he has it pulled out. It obviously isn't for hitting orcs.

Last edited:

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya rushes to do battle with the orc confronting Raggs, sword raised. Not seeing some debris in the floor, she trips, putting her off balance and missing her mark severely.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases