Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Well, well....if it isn't my hero....what took you so long?"

Amaya looks at Raggs, wiping the perspiration from her brow....glad to see him, but, not about to let him know that. He was mighty handy to have around when there was trouble, she was finding out, and...... not a bad swordsman at that, for a hairy 'ol half-ling that is.
Amaya then advances to AD33, is now standing shoulder to shoulder with Simon, dropping her shield, she grips her bastard sword with both hands and swings to slash the orc in his tracks.

"Wuh...'took so long?!'" Raggs says in mock incredulity.

Seeing Amaya move and draw the biiiig sword, Raggs calls after her, in orcish, "I'd lay my weapon down, if I were you, my friend. Else you'll be meeting the same waste of a death of your mates." </orc>

Figuring the "tall folk" have the last vagrant in hand, Raggs returns into the brush and goes back to see if Orcs 1, 2, & 3. have anything of value. He's a bit of a scanvenger in this respect and isn't just looking for coins, but if their weapons or armor seem to be in good condition (maybe Amaya can use them for dealing), any trinkets that might catch his curiosity (a bone necklace or arm cuff or anything interesting that he might keep for "trophies" of his own). He'll even check out the condition of their boots (if they're wearing any).

"'What took you so long' Pff."
he mumbles to himself as he goes about his pilfering.

Insight

Adventurer
In a vain attempt to do something useful in this battle, Simon "flails" away at the orc before him.

OOC: My die rolls have sucked big time so far.

Leif

Adventurer
A Ravine Near Highport, Pomarj

Simon wails on the orc facing him with his flail, striking the orc soundly and sending a shower of orc teeth Amaya's way, but not quite killing the foul beast. The orc in utter desperation now emits a piercing war cry, "Awooetonkah-snurlingame!! Enjoy what little time you have left, you stinking apes, I just called all my people down upon you." And with that, he attacks Simon, missing yet again.

OOC: Heroes are up, except for Raggs, who has already stated his actions, unless he wants to change them, which, of course, he may do.

Attachments

• Orcs in the Woods 6.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Iono is impressed by his short companion’s ability to dance with his short sword. The little man managed to drop three Orcs already, in addition to the Orc he took down with his mighty spell. For now, Iono is not going to interfere to his companions slaughter.
We better go up again, This ravine is not a good place to be stuck.
Iono begins to climb back up

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Seeing that the Orc is otherwise engaged, Amaya takes the opportunity to try another attack on the orc..."Die you foul creature....you son of a pig, you and all your friends with you!" She lurches and with all the might she can muster lunges at the orc with her bastard sword, held tightly between her two hands, intending to get her "point" across this time.Her energy almost spent, she does little to the orc, she decides it might be in her best interest to follow Iono's lead.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Simon is up again, ohhh, and that Raggs! Where'd that pesky Halfling get off to now?

Sorry, SD, I guess you did tell me. There was a lapse of time in there, so I wanted to make sure that you hadn't change your mind.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Simon is up again, ohhh, and that Raggs! Where'd that pesky Halfling get off to now?

OH! Sorry. I thought my action(s) were already stated?

Raggs is still going back to Orcs 1-3 to loot...mumbling to himself. He hears, I am sure Orc5's outburst and shrugs it off, figuring Simon and Amaya had "done the deed" and it was just the creature's death throws or something.

What does he see when returning to the bodies? And (perhaps more importantly) Any decent stuff to take? :angel:

Leif

Adventurer
A Ravine Near Highport, Pomarj

The orc laughs and spits in Amaya's general direction as he swings his club again at Simon, but the Ranger's armor turns the blow effectviely.

OOC: Amaya, and Simon may attack again, and Iono and Raggs may do .... whatever it is they want to do within some reason. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases