Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
On the Trail of Adventure in The Pomarj, Chryll's Tavern

" 's-a couple of 'em here just now, 'tis indeed. There's an older priest and two acolytes travelling with 'im. One of the young'uns is real straightlaced and proper, always lights the candles at just the right time and everything. But the other'un, now, he's a real piece of work, he is. Always looks like he'd a-rather be somwhere's else when a service is a-goin' on, 'e does. Right odd feller, I tells ye!"

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs looks to Amaya and Simon while patiently waiting for the next mug of ale. "Wudda ya say? The night is young...in fact, not even begun. Should we go bag us a priest? Or...er...um, I mean, ya know, see if one of them might want to accompany us on our noble quest?

"Can't very well expect to grab him tomorrow morning on our way out of town.
..or preferably her, eh" Raggs adds with a wink and nudge at Simon. "I'm sure Iono won't mind. Less for him to do, anyway."

Raggs digs into a pocket of his pack and pulls out his slender long smoking pipe and another pouch. He pinches some strong smelling plant-stuff and begins packing his pipe for a smoke.

" 'Nother ale and a nice toke before we go?" he inquires to Amaya and SImon though not directly to either one of them. "Just keep a tab open, will you my good man?"
he says of his shoulder, intended for Chryll, as he packs pipe and lights it with the squat candle on the table.

Insight

Adventurer
Simon, who isn't one for stories that don't directly pertain to his task at hand, nods and grunts at the tales offered at the tavern. "I'f we're to stay the night," he says, "I'll take a room and prepare for the morrow."

Leif

Adventurer
On the Trail of Adventure in Chryll's Tavern, Pomarj

Chryll says, "Your friend already paid for a room for you all to share, remember? 'E asked you to keep quyyet when you go's ta bed." The sun is setting now, so Chryll lights a small oil lamp and places it in the center of the table. Lookiing at Amaya, he continues, "Mum, we gots a nice lady's privy, if'n ye be's needin' a spot o' prihvasee."

Last edited:

In the room upstairs

Iono shoo the wench away as she bring him a bowl of hot water. He washes himself a little but before he begins to practice some arcane knowledge. Some day he will be a master, so he needs to work hard.
He takes out a spider from a small vial he kept and squash it in his hands, letting the ooze to pour into an empty bowl, he mix it with some sand and crushed lizard bones and tastes.
Bahhh... failed again, the potion's mix is awful. He throw it away, takes out his book and skim it a little bit before going back to sleep.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: With Simon also heading to bed, that leaves Raggs and Amaya at the table. Still want to try to convince a priestly type to go with you tomorrow?

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: With Simon also heading to bed, that leaves Raggs and Amaya at the table. Still want to try to convince a priestly type to go with you tomorrow?

Raggs doesn't care either way, more than content to smoke and drink the night away. And having some "alone time" with Amaya doesn't bother him either, as he watches Simon skulk off to bed without even the decency to share a drink. The halfling shrugs at the ranger's back and takes a long satisfying toke from his pipe.

"Guess it's just you an' me, lovely." he winks at the warrior woman. "The priest can wait til tomorrow, I suppose. I've already got my view of the divine." he grins and leers at Amaya. "Chryll, another ale, if you please...for the lady."

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

"I'll take that ale, thank you. Do you reckon that there is such an insect as this 20 foot bug???"

Amaya settles in the chair across the table from Raggs, intent on finding out just what kind of plan he has for gaining the cooperation of a local priest.....just what plan did that little hair ball have, she wondered.

"tomorrow seems as good a day as any to do what needs to be done....and, besides that, we may need added muscle to aid our powers of "persuasion."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: If you're waiting until morning to see about priestly help, does that mean we're ready to advance time to morning? If so, I'm good with that, and you can proceed to morning at your leisure.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: If you're waiting until morning to see about priestly help, does that mean we're ready to advance time to morning? If so, I'm good with that, and you can proceed to morning at your leisure.

eh. yeah, sure. Fine with me.

Raggs smokes, drinks, jab a bit about giant bugs and country folk stories, of which raggs has several and will try to "impress" Amaya with his "best tallest tales". drinks some more, gets drinks for Amaya. nother smoke, nother drink. tries hitting on Amaya a time or two, obviously, with spectacular failure...and eventually retires to their room.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases