Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya decides now to retire to the room. Too tired to care if she will be serenaded by a chorus of snores and sound checks in the morning.....her thoughts on the coming adventure in the morning.

Leif

Adventurer
On the Trail of Adventure in Chryll's Tavern, Pomarj

The adventurers retire at long last, and sleep peacefully and comfortably. Raggs has a series of intense dreams of very tall women who are only able to have Dwarf children, no matter who the father is. Then, thankfully, you are all awakened at dawn by the crowing of a rooster. A breakfast of eggs, ham, and small beer awaits you.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
The adventurers retire at long last, and sleep peacefully and comfortably. Raggs has a series of intense dreams of very tall women who are only able to have Dwarf children, no matter who the father is. Then, thankfully, you are all awakened at dawn by the crowing of a rooster. A breakfast of eggs, ham, and small beer awaits you.

OOC: hahaha. Very nice./OOC

Raggs will relay his dreams in good humor to the others over breakfast in between full mouthfuls in his typically very rapid way of eating. Naturally, he orders a "second [helping of] breakfast" assuming they will be out on the road at the "official second breakfast time" (and because he simply is that hungry/has that large an appetite ;) ).

When finished, Raggs suggests to his companions that they head to the shrine to see about recruiting a cleric and will inquire to Chryll if he knows anything about a tower to the north and west <OOC: those were the directions right?/OOC> and if his "gopher-bugs" lie in that direction?

Leif

Adventurer
On the Trail of Adventure in Chryll's Tavern, Pomarj

Chryll says, "Never heerd tell'a no tyre round-a-bout here. 'Speck ye can find them bugs goin' any which way ye choose."

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya washes down the remains of her breakfast with a last swig of her ale. Ready to forge on with this adventure she winks at Iono and addresses Raggs......"by all means, lead onward, oh brave and mighty midget. You are after all the man with the map."

Leif

Adventurer
To the Church at Chryll's Tavern

The adventurers take the short walk to the temple and enter. There are two human priests there, an older man stands in the nave making signs and chanting rhythmically. The younger priest is standing quite near to where you presently are. He smiles at you and motions to in the temple and toward the benches for worshippers. He looks to be about 25 years old or so.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs retorts to Amaya, "I'm the mighty midget with a lot mor'n that for ya, cutie." He winks and flashes his grin as he nudges Simon in the side. "Heh heh. Eh? Ehh?" <OOC: You'll have to fogrive my distinct lack of knowledge or experience in "adolescent locker room" style conversation/comradery. But that's what I'm going for here. /OOC>

He goes with the others to the temple, pulling out his map and trying to look around the town and the directions out of town that they probably want to go.

<OOC: So there's a service in...er...service, right now?</OOC>

"Psst, Holy guy."
Raggs whispers none too quietly (though is trying not to disturb the whole place) to the young priest near the door, "Who're we worshipin' here? Not that it matters all that much, we're not picky." He turns back to look at the others, "We're not that picky, are we? Long as he can heal n' stuff?" Turning back to the yong priest he continues, "Wanna join us on a grand adventure of fame and glory...won't take long at all n' probably get more'n a few alms outta it." he grins and nudges the the young man in the thigh with his elbow. "S'gonna be fuuun."

Leif

Adventurer
In the Church at Chryll's Tavern

[OOC: I haven't set specific deities for this stuff yet. Please forgive? And I'm open to suggestions, too!]

"Just a basic morning prayer going on now. I actually didn't sign on for this sort of stuff. Name's Ring, what's yours? Yeah, I could definitely go for that, if you're really serious and not just teaasing me!"

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
[OOC: I haven't set specific deities for this stuff yet. Please forgive? And I'm open to suggestions, too!

OOC: Well, we're in Greyhawk, right? How about just use the straight Greyhawk pantheon? Or, I suppose some pared down version thereof, since I know the number of GH deities is ridiculously long! I don't really know it well enough to make suggestions. A quick peek through the Wikipedia list, List of Greyhawk deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , thee are tons of sun, law, goodly gods, more than a few nature, neutrality, or CN types, and of course more than enough evil to go round. I always thought Wee Jas was a cool one but don't know if it would work for your purposes...or make sense that they would be having a morning prayer in this little village (seems to me some"sun/day/farming/helping the less fortunate" types would be more believable). haha. Much like Raggs, long as he can cast healing spells, I don't really care who it is. haha./OOC

"Just a basic morning prayer going on now. I actually didn't sign on for this sort of stuff. Name's Ring, what's yours? Yeah, I could definitely go for that, if you're really serious and not just teaasing me!"

"Nice to meet'cha Ring. Totally serious! Explorer extrodinaire Raggs Tuftoes at your service...heh heh, actually would be you at our service, I suppose, but..This is...um, I guess we should blow this snooze-fest and do this outside without whispering. heh heh." Raggs urges the priest to come out front with them.

"You, uh, you can cast healing spells, right?" asks as they exit. "Got any armor or a mace or something you need to collect before we go?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases