Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Ring

OOC: equipping Ring -- Rations, Iron per week cost is 5 gp., Waterskin cost is 15 sp, Mace, Footman's is 8 gp, Studded Leather Armor is 15 gp, but I'll let you have it for 10 gp if you trade in Ring's old but unused leather armor. If, that is, you want to get Ring another point of AC. So if you want the whole shebang, that's a total of 23gp, 15sp, and Raggs has already paid 3gp toward that. An equal division would be 5 gp, 19 sp, and then Ring will have 3 cp change to give back to each of the other party members with 1 cp left over, which he'll keep. Ring will agree to go ahead and pay back the full 24 gp to you, because that's just the kind of guy that he is. You know, 4 gp per party member seems like a pretty high quality investment when you consider that it gets the party a healer/undead-turner. ;) And the standard henchman treasure share baing half of a PC's share means that Ring will only ask for just over a tenth (one-ninth or 0.1111 to be exact) of party treasure, leaving each PC getting 0.222225 instead of a full quarter (0.25). Not a bad deal, I'd say.

OOC: Ok, so maybe I messed up, Ring probably shouldn't have had the leather armor to start with, but we'll assume that he does anyway.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: We can finish up eqipping Ring in the OOC and just assume for IC purposes that he is ready to go and the party can move out towards their next goal.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Onward ho, fellow champions, to fortune and glory!" Raggs' proclaims, allowing Simon and Amaya to take the lead, of course.

Leif

Adventurer
Voris "Ring" Ringersley

Hoo-Ahh, Raggs! Lead on," says Ring, with a shake of his shiny, new mace!

Last edited:

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya quickly falls into step beside the ranger, Simon, nodding her head in the general direction of Raggs and Ring she murmurs to him, "I have a feeling that we ought to keep a close eye on those two. It appears to me that they have formed a very quick alliance."
In an effort to become more familiar with the magic user, Amaya allows Simon to go on ahead and falls back to talk to Iono...."and how be ye today, Master Iono? Tis a fair day for adventure is it not? What thinks ye of the budding friendship between the young cleric and our small hairy one...just hope he is as apt at healing as he is keen on this adventure."

Iono

I’m fine my lady
Clearly, Iono’s reply is not ordinary and you feel the answer is diplomatic and not natural for him. Iono is not much of a chit chat gut, he is more "talk to the business" and likes the topics of how can I earn fortune and glory and the arcane mysteries part of the world type of chats.

Raggs is friendly with everyone, even I fell to his cute charisma, but judge him not to be a stupid and careless Halfling but he is cunning and wise and knows his ways in the arts of stealthy battles.
He then looks and the young Cleric Ring and sigh
His eagerness could lead him to his own doom, he is young and I fear that his rapture for adventure would lead him to careless actions.

Leif

Adventurer
Voris "Ring" Ringersley

Ring is excited to be in the company of REAL adventurers, and doesn't hear nor heed the (perhaps less than kind) remarks of Amaya and Iono.

"Say, Raggs, can you show me on the map where we're going? What do you think we'll find there, Simon?"

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ring is excited to be in the company of REAL adventurers, and doesn't hear nor heed the (perhaps less than kind) remarks of Amaya and Iono.

"Say, Raggs, can you show me on the map where we're going? What do you think we'll find there, Simon?"

Raggs is more than happy to show Ring their path on the map and the tower to which they travel.

"Hopefully, we'll find a lot of treasure there, as the orcish notes state. But there might be a shaman there also. No worries though, Ring. I'm sure you'll be more than the match for any of their wicked godless magics." Raggs explains nonchalantly.

Then after a casual pause, loud enough to be sure Iono hears him, Raggs continues, " 'Sides we have the aid of a true wizard on our side, in Master Iono."

OOC:those remarks were not made disparagingly...it was just way of simple conversation with the other characters

OOC: Sounded awfully disparaging and drama causing/seeding to me. But no worries since Raggs didn't hear them. ;) He'd probably forgive you even if he did. lol.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC:those remarks were not made disparagingly...it was just way of simple conversation with the other characters
OOC: I figured as much, but Ring might not have felt that way had he heard them. I figured it'd be simpler if he did NOT overhear.
OOC: Sounded awfully disparaging and drama causing/seeding to me. But no worries since Raggs didn't hear them. ;) He'd probably forgive you even if he did. lol.
OOC: Probably not as disparaging as you might think. I think Amaya was just trying to make conversation with Iono, and not having a great deal else in common with him, decided to talk about the rest of their companions. But I notice that they left Simon out of it completely! :rant: :p

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases