Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
In the Bloody Stump Tavern, Highport, Pomarj

Raggs does spy a somewhat younger, more scantily-clad goblin wench wearing an apron that barely covers her ample 'charms' headed his way, although as soon as he spots her, he immediately wishes he could pop his eyes from of his head and wash them thoroughly. "And what can I get or do for you, Master?" she says indulgently.

Attachments

• bloodystumptavern.xls
    10.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs does spy a somewhat younger, more scantily-clad goblin wench wearing an apron that barely covers her ample 'charms' headed his way, although as soon as he spots her, he immediately wishes he could pop his eyes from of his head and wash them thoroughly. "And what can I get or do for you, Master?" she says indulgently.

"Two more ales, if you please, er um, 'lovely.'" He hands his mug over to the goblin wench.

"Oh, Iono, did you want something too?"
Raggs asks.

Iono

Iono snores to Raggs and pays up his debt.
I will pay for his drink, give him what he wants.
He takes out several coins and hand them to the wench for the two drinks, wave her off and pays the rest of the debt under the table to Raggs. Better not showing the money on the table where so many eyes can spy them.

So when do we leave?
He asks Raggs
Should we head north-west by sea to Greyhawk or by land?
He takes the last sip from his mug and waits for the other one to arrive, then lowers his voice
This Orcish infested land creep me off

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya turns abruptly, aiming to lay someone out. Who? Didn't matter much to her at this point, those meddling travelers ruined her deal. She had the orc where she wanted him, he was so close to committing to the sale, and at her price, she just knew it!
She was no stranger to the raucous goings on of a tavern, she spent most of her formative years in and out of one or another, following her father as he coerced those who were eager to deal, out of their money.

At 5'4" and 95 lbs., Amaya was used to being looked upon as "helpless" or in "need of assistance"......this she used well to her advantage, it put the competition off guard.

She slowly makes her way to the table where the halfling is conversing with his friend, squaring her slender shoulders for the spirited encounter, she rounds with, " would be more careful, If I were you....especially when it comes to interfering in someone else's business. Just a piece of 'friendly' advice....." and with that, she turns on her heel, orders a large lager of ale and finds a secluded table in the corner, where she can keep an eye on the party of travelers.....thinking to herself, she just might be able to use them on her quest.

Leif

Adventurer
New map, reflecting Amaya's movements. The belligerent orc, GougeEye, is on his way out of the establishment, since he feels somewhat less than welcome here just now.

Attachments

• bloodystumptavern 2.xls
    10.5 KB · Views: 299

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
She slowly makes her way to the table where the halfling is conversing with his friend, squaring her slender shoulders for the spirited encounter, she rounds with, " would be more careful, If I were you....especially when it comes to interfering in someone else's business. Just a piece of 'friendly' advice....." and with that, she turns on her heel, orders a large lager of ale and finds a secluded table in the corner, where she can keep an eye on the party of travelers.....thinking to herself, she just might be able to use them on her quest.

Raggs' eyebrows raise at the 'small woman with the big sword's' approach."

"Beggin' your pardon, mistress? Was just a bit of wagerin' amongst friends. I don't see how our silver's done you any harm."

He'll put on his best "innocent puppy dog" face with his large pale green eyes and flash a grin.

"But, aren't you just a lil' spitfire of lovely? Come, sit, share a drink.

"What did you want with that hulking oaf, anyway? The view's much better over here." he finishes with a casual smile and exaggerated flexing of his, admittedly, large (for a halfling) bicep as he pulls a stool out for her.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
So when do we leave?
He asks Raggs

"We could go after these drinks, if you like? Maybe one more for the road? Perhaps the lovely big sword would care to join us? Someone with experience dealing with the green-skins might be good to have?"

Should we head north-west by sea to Greyhawk or by land?
He takes the last sip from his mug and waits for the other one to arrive, then lowers his voice
This Orcish infested land creep me off

"Ha! Heheh! By sea, you say?....Are you MAD?! I...I mean, where's the adventure in that?! Not going to be any riches to be found goin' by sea...Don't you agree, my elvish sweet?....ehm...What did you say your name was, mistress?

"Yes. Land would be best...Orcs not withstanding...Yes. I am quite sure."
Raggs finished with an over-compensating smile for, what he considered, a most logical course of action before taking a long draw from his freshly replaced mug.

Lynda Lawless

First Post
"name's Amaya. I agree, nothing to be got by sea, by land is the surest way to go, if treasure is what you are looking for."

As she takes another swig, she eyes her companions warily, "maybe, just maybe" she thinks to herself, " I could survive the journey and in one piece, and possibly, all the more richer....if, I join this motley crew on their venture." She takes a long gulp, wiping her mouth on her sleeve when she finishes. Steeling herself for the journey into the unknown and that familiar excitement beginning to flow through her veins again, making her feel more alive than she has in years.

"I believe I will join you on your little "adventure". What's the heading to be??? I am more than ready to leave this orc infested land, they're a mite too stupid for my blood."

"What be your names? I can't very well call you "him 1" and "him 2" now can I?"

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"name's Amaya. I agree, nothing to be got by sea, by land is the surest way to go, if treasure is what you are looking for."

Raggs relaxes into his seat a bit, with a grin, at the second vote for a land-bound journey. Inwardly, he staves off a shudder at the idea of being on a boat.

"I believe I will join you on your little "adventure". What's the heading to be??? I am more than ready to leave this orc infested land, they're a mite too stupid for my blood."

"To be sure, lady Am..."
Raggs hesitates a moment, watching Amaya wipe off her mouth with her sleeve. "ahh..Mistress Amaya. To be sure." "Feisty and tough." the halfling thought to himself. "Rough around the edges...I like it." Raggs' thoughts turned to the warrior-woman's figure.

"As for our heading..."
Raggs looks over at Iono and Simon and realizes he had/has no idea where they are going. Not that he particularly cared.

"Any direction with riches and glory in its path is a good direction."
he said with a shrug takes another swig of his ale. And that was the truth to the hairfoot's mind.

"What be your names? I can't very well call you "him 1" and "him 2" now can I?"

"Well, my lithe woodland nymph, you have the distinct honor of meeting Iono the Great. And I..." Raggs reaches forward to take one of Amaya's hands and place a kiss upon it, "I am Raggoffol Tuftoes, expert adventurer and champion amongst hairfoots and men." he winks at the half-elf woman and offers a leering grin.

He does not return her hand as he explains, "But to friends and loves across the realms, amongst whom I trust I might soon count you, I am known as 'Raggs...the Brave.'"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases