Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

OOC: I [as DM] really don't think anyone's hurt yet, but if anyone is, then please re-set your current hit points to maximum. We'll start fresh after that abortive attempt at combat. Ring is just being over-anxious to prove himself worthy of being with this august band of hardy heroes. ;)

OOC: Does that mean that I get my spell back ? :blush:
Since I used my only one of the insect and I'm useless now ... save for the great arcane wisdom.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Does that mean that I get my spell back ? :blush:
Since I used my only one of the insect and I'm useless now ... save for the great arcane wisdom.
OOC: Yes, absolutely you get it back!

Ok, proceeding to the tower now! Anon, the adventurers see the top of the tower above the trees.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs looks cautiously down the hole the ankheg disappeared into. He gives a moment's thought to diving down after it but thinks the better after the others begin moving toward the tower in the distance.

He mumbles something about "evading my wrath. Next time, gopher-bug!" that the others can't fully hear and falls back in line.

At Amaya's inquiry, Raggs grins cheerily at the half-elf, "It would appear to be, indeed, my sweet. Let's go get us some orc treasure and woe to any gopher-bug that gets in our way, eh Iono." Raggs flashes a smile at the mage before turning to Ring, "See, told ya he was great wizard."

"Simon? Should we...ya know, or you...perhaps scout ahead?" the halfling asks the almost always silent and pensive ranger.

Insight

Adventurer
Simon looks at the surrounding foliage and surges forward. He checks first for tracks on the current path towards the tower. He checks for humanoids and beasts alike. He looks for broken branches, upturned stones, any debris that passersby might have left.

Leif

Adventurer
Heading Towards the Tower -- Simon

Simon notes a few deer trails that have seen moderate use within the past few days. And he also sees a few stones that have been leaned against trees, but he can discern no pattern from them, or, that is tosay, no defined trail. Perhaps the adventurers are not approaching the tower from the same direction as its usual visitors?

Leif

Adventurer
Heading Towards the Tower

After a bit more travel, Simon leads the party within sight of the tower. The large doors in the south wall are made of very rough-cut timber and strongly bound with wide, heavy bands of black metal at bottom, middle, and top. There are no windows visible on the ground floor of the structure. The tower extends upward roughly 50 feet, the tops of the walls are battlemented, and the battlements extend outward from the walls by two feet. There are arrow slits in the tower roughly 20 feet above ground level, one arrow slit every 10 feet.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower 1.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases