Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I'm fairly certain that post #255 intended to put Raggs at 13-Y...Amaya does have longer legs though. And ar be it from me to look a back stab in the face! lol.

One backstab on O5 comin' up!

...or not. Un-freakin'-believable!...and that 8 is with the +5 to hit!...AUUUGH!

Leif

Adventurer
Voris "Ring" Ringersley

Orc #5 ducks to the side around Raggs's blade, and he starts to whirl around to attack the halfling, when Ring gets his attention with a swing of his mace. Ring's mace whistles past the orc's head, and the orc re-focuses his attention on the cleric. "I carve out your heart now, priest," growls the orc, turning back to face Ring.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Well, Raggs can't backstab on someone already aware of him so...

ATTAAAAACK!!!

[OOC: BLESSED GODDESS! Raggs suuuuuucks in this combat!]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Uhhh, SD, how many times is Raggs going to attack this round? Until he hits? Sheesh, we could be here for WEEKS! :D Don't be confused, post #263 was just an attack for Ring, not the resolution post for this round. Bear with me, Padawan, we'll be there before you know it. FYI: THIS AIN'T IT, EITHER!

OOC: Nice sword work Amaya!! The Warrior Princess is coming into her own now!

Last edited:

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Not bothering to wipe the blood off her sword, amaya turns to put an end to another smelly orc. [OOC: thanks! and oops! It isn't time to attack again is it? Got to wait on the smelly orcs to attack, right?]

Leif

Adventurer
Orc Battle in the Tower

The heroes all attack, but only Amaya's strike finds its mark. She unzips the orc's torso from right hip to left shoulder, and it is an ugly death indeed! Now only two of the orcs remain standing, O3 in mortal combat with Simon, and O5 almost surrounded by all the rest of the adventurers.

O3 attack Simon, obviously, and O5 attacks Ring, feeling that he owes him one or more. Ring is missed, but Simon is hit for 5 hp damage.

OOC: Heroes are up! Raggs, please only roll one attack before I post actions for any surviving monsters, and beware that I'll be posting for Ring at some point. (Post titles are a clue here... :D )

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower 6.xls
    26 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: Yes, ONE attack on O5 coming up! Sorry about before. I did take the single orc attack before as their "turn". My bad.

EDIT:OOC: Bollux.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases