Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Can't give you XP as yet, Insight.

But wanted you to bask the cyber "WOOHOO!" I'm sending you for the natural 20! Nicely done, ranger-man.

Having safely "disengaged from combat" and seeing Simon splatter Orc brain all over the wall and...well...the corpse is RIGHT THERE!....Raggs alters his previous intention to raid the corpse of O1. :D

[Next round! I know. Next round!]

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

[OOC: WTG Simon!!!]
Amaya seeing Raggs come to her defense, is determined to not let this orc get the halfling. Mustering all the strength she can, she slashes at the orc trying to disembowel him.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Orc Battle in the Tower

Wow!!!

Amaya's sharp blade snakes through the orc's defenses and she skillfully whips it across the brute's lower belly which opens immediately and spills orc guts in a stinking heap on the floor.

OOC: Nat. 20 does double damage, so that's 18 points of damage to the orc!! Oh, yeah, he be dead!

Iono

Iono close the door to the tower and place the bar.
Better to close it behind us so no Orc can surprise us from behind.
He then turns to Ring
Heal the wounded cleric, show us your gift.

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

Amaya asks for Rings' assistance, all the while thinking to herself how grateful she was that he was on this journey with them. "Cleric, please impart your divine healing power over my wounds. I beseech you, renew my strength so that I may be fit for the next battle."

Leif

Adventurer
Voris "Ring" Ringersley

Ring holds his holy symbol over Amaya's wounds and intones a mystical chant. Amaya feels a healing warmth come over her. But, all to soon the feeling fades.

OOC: I added the cleric's level to the amount healed -- that's a 3.5 rule.but seemed like a good thing to do, anyway. ;) Amaya gets back 2 hit points.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Simon drags himself inside and looks over his wounds. "I would do well with some divine healing, if possible," he says. "If we are to proceed within this place, that is. In my experience, one or two orcs tend to lead to more orcs."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases