Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Voris "Ring" Ringersly

Ring is all smiles as he ministers his healing touch to Simon.

"apparently, I have some unforgiven sin or other for which I need to repent. Sorry."

Let us search the bodies should clues will be found to tell us who are they working for or to which tribe these Orcs belong to ... and any valuables they might stole from innocent and kept for themselves.
Iono suggest as he goes especially to the Orc he hit.

OOC - how many doors are out from this room? do we have a layout map of the entrance?

Leif

Adventurer
Orc Battle Aftermath

The adventurers pile all the orc corpses in a corner of the room as they search them. On the bodies are found a total of 36 gp and 55 sp. There are no identifying marks or things found. There are three doors out of this room, all in the north wall.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower8.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 54

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Raggs would like to take a peek into each of the doors the orcs came through.

Whichever looks like it could have more company coming through would be the door he thinks we should block.

If, for examples, there is another door or passageway exiting the right door/room but not the left, then Raggs will suggest blocking the right door instead.

Fuirthermore, if the rooms appear to be empty and without any other means of access, Raggs will want to explore that room before moving through an unknown door.

But, since no orcs came through the center door, going through that one makes tons of sense to Raggs! :) Just a matter of which of the doors it would be more useful to block. (OOC: Good idea Iono with using the table, btw!)

OOC: lemme know if you want some kinda stealth/sneaky check for peeking through/behind the doors to the left and right...unless, of course, the other members of the party disagree/stop him.

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Raggs can tell that gathering the intelligence he wants will not be so easy. The doors of this tower are not in good repair, and have in fact suffered years of neglect. They will not open without considerable effort and probably attendant noise. The orc came through the door on the left, I think.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: So noted. And thank you, Lief, for giving the info that Raggs, I'm sure, would/should notice. I'll forego the opening and peeking and instead opt for a "Hear Noise" check at the/any doors orcs did NOT come out of. :)

I was under the impression, however, from the earlier posts and maps, that some (2?) orcs came out of the left door and some (3 more?) came out of the right.

If that's mistaken (and they actually only came out of the left), then by all means we are blocking the left door! :D

Whether we continue on through the center or the right is not really important to Raggs, in that case. Whatever the party wants.

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: You had it exactly right, SD -- two orcs came through the westermost/left door to the north, and three came through the easternmost/right, see post #251.
So... one hear noise check for the door in the middle ... <roll, roll, roll> ...

IC: Raggs listens carefully, but only hears Simon's stomach growling from somewhere behind him. Did Ring poot?

Last edited:

OOC: I guess the doors to the rooms the Orcs came from are open right and we can see what is happening in the rooms behind those doors. The only closed door is the middle one. Let us search the two rooms on the left and right and then open the middle door.
We already barred the door to the tower, we can add the table two in case other Orcs will try to bash it open.

IR: The room to the right ?
Iono suggest

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases