Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: I specifically stated that both doors closed behind the orcs, and steeldragons and I have already had a dialogue about opening them again.

See post #307.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Iono has suggested opening the door to the north on the right/east side. Any additional commentary/action?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Iono has suggested opening the door to the north on the right/east side. Any additional commentary/action?

Raggs is suggesting the "middle" door (which no orcs came out of). But if the group wants to go through the right door, he'll do that. Iono is the intelligent wizardy-one, after all, and Raggs has no desire to argue/get on Iono's bad side. :angel:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: That's one vote Right, and one vote Middle. Do I hear a vote for Left?

Or somebody could just step up and open a door ....

Lynda Lawless

First Post
Amaya

"We could be here all night trying to come to a decision, I say, push onward, go straight through the 'heart' of the matter." with that said, Amaya proceeds to push the door in middle open, standing aside, she curtsies to Raggs , Iono, Ring and Simon and makes a grand gesture toward the open door with her arm, "after you, sirs".

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Behind the door is a stairwell, with stairs leading both upwards and downwards. Amaya awaits a decision from the others.

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower09.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases