Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: A win is a win, sd, whattaya want? A kewpie doll? :p Sory, Insight already got my last one.

OOC: Uh, are you guys going to go ahead and attack, or what?

Am I the Rg at AH-26 or AI-27?

Well, either way, here's an attack roll and damage....apply it (if necessary) to either O1 or O2 (depending on which Rg I am ;P

[EDIT: Nope...won't be necessary. :hmm: Here we go again.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC: Oooos, sorry, SD, you're in AH26. The other is Ring, I just made a boo-boo.

IC: *Raggs swings (at O1) and misses* (see post below). Ring atacks O2 and his powerful two-handed swing at the orc smashes the orc's breastplate and caves its chest in! The orc's eyes widen in utter surprise and his all-to-brief-and-horrid life flashes before his eyes as he dies a painful, bloody, gruesome death.

[OOC: Sorry, Amaya, you're fresh out of an opponent now -- gona have to move over to orc #1. :p ]

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower12.xls
    27 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Simon, seeing yet another orc (a whole tower full of orcs - who knew??) swings at O1.

The usual result - a miss by gigantic margins

Iono is trying to spot above the heads of his companions what is purpose of the room. Is it the lost library or a laboratory of a wizard ?
He then will go up the stairs, hoping to warn them if other Orcs plan to come down.

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

Iono is trying to spot above the heads of his companions what is purpose of the room. Is it the lost library or a laboratory of a wizard ?
He then will go up the stairs, hoping to warn them if other Orcs plan to come down.
[Awayfrom the Battle -- Iono in staircase]
Iono sees some furniture that looks like it was once quite comfortable but now has seen the ravages of age and orc-abuse, not at all like a library or wozard's laboratory. He goes partway up the next flight of stairs, but stops as soon as he reaches the point where he can see the door leading to the next floor up, which is also the end of the staircase and the top floor of the tower. This door is presently closed, so Iono sees no activity up there. OOC: Iono going to spend the remainder of this round watching this door, or will he head back down?

[Back to the orc battle]
OOC: Post 332 edited to add Ring's attack - orc #2 is now dead. Amaya is still up.

IC: Simon swings at Orc #1 alongside Raggs and also misses. Orc #1 says, "Duck, dodge, weave, can't hit me can ya boys? Dat's why deys calls me 'Slick'!"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tower of Orcs

OOC, immediate interrupt: Taking Amaya's first damage roll, so Orc #3 takes 4 hp damage.

Orc #1 ("Slick") swings at Simon and misses.

Orc #3 feels Amaya's steel bite into his stinking, foul flesh. He howls in pain and grimaces at the warrior woman, but remains on his feet and returns a swing with his club, but he, too, misses.

Ring is still amazed by his success. He pokes at the fallen orc with his mace.

Heroes are up again!

Attachments

• Player's Map - Tower13.xls
    27 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Iono goes down to the second floor, enters the room and takes position along side Ring.
Help Simon, I will check him
With that he bangs the dead Orc on the head with his staff.

Leif

Adventurer
Ring

Ring gives the deceased orc one last firm poke as he looks up at Iono and says, "Very well, of course, Sir Magus," and he heads that way.

Last edited:

Remove ads