Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Go to Invisible Castle in a different window or tab. Then:

1. Log-in to invisible castle
2. select "roll dice"
3. Fill out - character name, campaign, # of rolls (generally 1), dice to roll (can roll att and dam at same time, d20+mods;damage dice+mods), and add any notes about what you;re rolling and why, then click on the Roll The Dice button at the bottom.
4. then you are taken to a screen that says "Die roll for" [your character's name] thar shows the die roll and under that something called "formatted versions" of the roll. Copy the bottom one called BBCode, and paste it into your ENWorld post.
5. If you roll attack and damage together then you're now done!

OOC: Thanks Leif. I'm just waiting on the site for my activation link/instruction email from them...still.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Sheesh! Have you still not heard from them, sd? Is anyone else having problems with Invisible Castle, or are most of us ready to proceed?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I have not. I will try to set up another account with a different name later today. But no activation email ever came and my attempts to just log-in with the info I input get me nowhere (which makes sense if I'm supposed to have an activation link/"turn it on").

You're sure this site is active/operational and not just something that has been abandoned to the internet flotsam, unattended?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Now that we all have dice again, the other heroes may attack, except that both bears are now dead, and the orc is fleeing the scene as fast as he can.

[sblock=Monster and PC status]
Orc Guard, AC: 4, hp: 11, dam: 2-7
Black Bear 1 [Smokey], AC: 7, hp: 14 -5(post 479)-6(post 481)-2(post 483)-5, dam: 1-3/1-3/1-6 [hug 2-8 on 18+]
Black Bear 2 [Yogi], AC: 7, hp: 17-9-2-7, dam: 1-3/1-3/1-6 [hug 2-8 on 18+]

Amaya 19hp -2-15= 2
Simon 16hp -4-1= 11
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: At this point, you can either pursue the Orc, or allow him to escape and proceed back to town to rest, recover spells, and level-up. Note that you will receive XP for defeating the orc, even if his life is spared.

Just sayin'....

Attachments

• Player's Map - Leaving tower - bears and orc 03.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

We should head back to the nearest village before the Orc will return with reinforcement.
Iono suggest
We gathered treasure and glory and we shall return to this place to explore more after a good meal and rest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases