Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Treasure Division Please?

OOC: The list of party treasure is in post #1 of the RG. If some one or more of the players will undertake to divide it amongst the group, then you will know what funds everyone has available and you can begin to spend it for things your characters desire.

Iono bid the others Farwell and travels just outside the town to the little barricaded cottage where the Herbalist resides. He passes the now-open Iron Gate into the fenced area and walks along the front garden of cabbages, lettuces, various citrus trees and other unidentified weeds.
He nods to the mysterious raven that sits on the roof above him and knocks on the heavy wooden door.
Once the door is opened Iono speaks
“Greeting Mr. Vertimis, I’m Iono, The Prestidigitator. I heard you had a nice collection of things in here and you acquire some skills that might interest me as I have the coin to purchase and learn some new things”.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Warlock Abouchard Vertimis

"Very good, Prestidigitator Iono, you may call me 'warlock' rather than 'mister.' What do you offer in return for my knowledge of the mysteries you seek?" Iono is shocked by the 'interesting' aroma emanating from Abouchard Vertimis's dark stone hut. "Needles, to me," he calls, and instantly the raven flies down from the rafters and sits on Abouchard's shoulder.

Last edited:

I wish to study some spells, written on a scroll that I may copy to my own book. Learn some arcane mysteries, maybe some knowledge with the weeds you work with that can be found in the wilderness.
Iono replies
I can offer a spell that fires an arcane bolt and gold coins for your time.

OOC: Iono wants to copy some spells (Sleep, Detect magic, Identify, Light, Shield and even more) The Q is how much he is willing to offer and for how much money.

Leif

Adventurer
Warlock Abouchard Vertimis

"I am willing to trade Detect Magic, Identify, and Light for the spell you offer. Sleep and Shield I will provide for a fee of 250 gp each.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mikael the Huntsman: "What's on your mind Lad?"

Simon relates the discovery of orcs and discusses his missed attacks with the seasoned huntsman.

"Any advice in improving my fighting skills and tracking skills?"

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Yes, Thribbit is a Hairfoot Halfling Fighter/Thief. Raggs easily locates him and he is willing to train you for a fee of 300 gp.

Raggs approaches the party at some point when divying up coins and basically takes one of the opal earrings, holds it up to Iono, Simon, and Amaya (who's seemed a bit distant of late?) and says, "N' I'm gonna need one o' these too." he says matter-of-factly with a dimpled smile and tucks the earring into a pocket.

Leif

Adventurer
Simon relates the discovery of orcs and discusses his missed attacks with the seasoned huntsman.
"Yes, I can show you a thing or two. Why don't you add your camp to mine for a brief spell of time and I can help you for, say, 300gp.

Raggs approaches the party at some point when divying up coins and basically takes one of the opal earrings, holds it up to Iono, Simon, and Amaya (who's seemed a bit distant of late?) and says, "N' I'm gonna need one o' these too." he says matter-of-factly with a dimpled smile and tucks the earring into a pocket.
OOC: Amaya Kam has seemed a bit distant of late, hasn't she? Mrs. [MENTION=6689334]Lynda Lawless[/MENTION] just now tells me that she does still want to play, and she's coming up with ideas for her 'mentor.' We've been quite busy lately moving furniture around and trying to get our house more settled. I share blame with her. Sorry. She assures me that she will post today, however!

Last edited:

Remove ads