ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist DM Screen (4e)

Siberys

Adventurer
(For use with this or any other slipsleeve GM screen)

I've decided I wanted to fill out my own GM screen for my Zeitgeist campaign, primarily because I think the official 4e screen has too much information on it and I've been itching to use my customizable screen. Included are outside panels with pictures, and inside panels with DM information.

One of the panels is based off of Sly Flourish's excellent DM Cheat Sheet.

Anyways, I thought some of you might find use for this.

Attachments

• screen1.pdf
    176.2 KB · Views: 213
  • screen2.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 248
  • screen3.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 182

mort655

Explorer
I use the exact same screen with my Zeitgeist game. On my outside panels I use the map of Lanjyr, the map of Flint, and the main Zeitgeist logo. It comes in handy to be able to easily point to a location in Flint,

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
What do the boxes headed 'heroic, paragon, epic' on screen1 refer to? Apologies if I am asking a stupid question.

Siberys

Adventurer
It refers to a bit from an article found on the Wizard's site; Tutorial: Terrain Powers; specifically, look just below the header "Terrain Conditions".

Combined with SlyFlourish's numerical guidelines, they're intended as a means to easily improv powers when appropriate.

EDIT: Now that you mention it, I think I'll do the Lanjyr/Flint/Logo bit. Good idea.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Thanks! I hadn't seen that article.

On a Zeitgeist-specific note, I think that list of conditions could be very useful to help adjudicate the martial scientist encounter power. This is the sort of thing I would consider allowing the power to do (rather than dish out straight damage).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases