GLEE #57: Heart

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
It's Valentine's Day, so they're doing another Valentine's Day themed episode. I hope it's as good as last year's. Mr. Shu gets the kids to find the most romantic songs ever. Plus we finally meet Rachel's dads (I mean it this time) and Samuel, the other big winner of The Glee Project, makes his debut. And Tina finally returns! Fingers crossed that she actually gets to finish her song.

The playlist:

Tina and Mike sing "L-O-V-E", originally performed by Nat King Cole

Artie sings "Let Me Love You", originally performed by Mario

Mercedes, Sam, and Samuel sing "Stereo Hearts", originally performed by Gym Class Heroes

Damian sings "Home", originally performed by Michael Buble

Mercedes sings "I Will Always Love You", originally performed by Dolly Parton but better known as a hit for the late Whitney Houston (they're also planning a tribute to Whitney)

Rachel and her dads sing "You're the Top", originally performed in Anything Goes

Mercedes, Sam, Quinn, and Samuel mash up two songs called "Cherish", one by Madonna and one by The Association

Rachel's dads sing "Chapel of Love", originally performed by the Dixie Cups

The glee club sings "Love Shack", originally performed by the B-52s

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
I wonder if Rachel's fathers are the same actors that were in the picture she showed of them back in the show's pilot.

Fast Learner

First Post
I wonder if Rachel's fathers are the same actors that were in the picture she showed of them back in the show's pilot.
Nope. Rachel's dads in the pilot:
0019y7h7

Rachel's dads in this episode:
313glee_ep313-sc30_054120131144412.jpg

Jeff Goldblum and Broadway star Brian Stokes Mitchell.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases