Regional Mapping

Qik

First Post
Ahh - thank you, jkason. I was (incorrectly) reading "the peaks host the glaciers that feed the mighty Ouhm River to the north" on the Sethir Mountains' page as "the peaks host the glaciers that feed the north of the mighty Ouhm River."

sunshadow21

Explorer
The village of Poisson lies about halfway between Venza and point a, or anywhere along that stretch that would reasonably have a large bluff overlooking an otherwise flat, forested lowland area. Also, Silverton from the wiki page for the Silver Road can be added as well.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The village of Poisson lies about halfway between Venza and point a, or anywhere along that stretch that would reasonably have a large bluff overlooking an otherwise flat, forested lowland area. Also, Silverton from the wiki page for the Silver Road can be added as well.

Updated.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am trying to place a location on the map for an adventure, and I need a bit of clarification. On point 'e' is Allebasi Gate. What is this place? what adventure is it associated with?

I see mowgli having horse travel at about 150 miles/ week. Is that the accepted average? I see the srd has 30 speed [human foot] is 24 miles per day, a horse has a 50 move, so 40 miles/day?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, another question here.

I know Glass eye is doing wonders with all the work he is doing, but I do not see the thunderspire mountains in the map. Where are they? further south perhaps?

GlassEye

Adventurer
ok, another question here.

I know Glass eye is doing wonders with all the work he is doing, but I do not see the thunderspire mountains in the map. Where are they? further south perhaps?

Thank you. If you mean 'Thornspire' instead of 'thunderspire' then I can help you with that. The Thornspire mountains (J) are NE of the large inner sea (Evinel Sea) where the half-elves & elves of the Harran make their home (east of Omen (9)).

(e) is the Orino river label. (c) is both ends of the Allebasi Gate. (e) and the (c) nearest Venza are typical river locations passing through hills and forests. (c) near Martna (7) is on the Ouhm river.

There are a lot of variables with movement but according to the Movement chart a light horse can travel 40 miles per day when unencumbered. That is modified by weight carried, terrain, presence of trails, light conditions, etc.

Forgottenhelm

First Post
I am creating a Dwaven Bounty Hunter (Ranger) who is from the Dwellhammer Clan of the outlying area of the Seithr Mountains. He has made his way to Venza and my question is. Where does the nation of Irthos or the Seithr Mountains lay in relation to Venza? Is it close? Over Seas? Across the Continent? Cant seem to find that and it would help to know for my backstory if anyone could clarify.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases