Regional Mapping

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scott deWar's question about maps reminded me of a map I'd been working on a couple of months ago that I meant to put up here for comments, but forgot somewhere along the way.

It's a map of E'n done in the old Mercator style, which is a little more evocative of the fantasy setting for me.

EnClassicMercator_zps86bfad0c.png

The labels are a little hard to read here, but you can get the full resolution version here:

E'n (Mercator Style)

and zoom in to where it's very easily legible.

Belay that last. Thought the link would take you to the pic in my photobucket account and you could download it from there. Hang on . . .

Try this one if you're interested:

E'n (Mercator Style) - Photobucket

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Beautiful! Great small scale map that would be a wonderful addition to the wiki Geography page. (Though what I would personally find useful would be a number of regional large scale maps that we could add locations to and calculate distance from. ;))

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Beautiful! Great small scale map that would be a wonderful addition to the wiki Geography page. (Though what I would personally find useful would be a number of regional large scale maps that we could add locations to and calculate distance from. ;))

I've toyed with some of those, just haven't gotten one I'm happy with. This is something I'm interested in as well - I'll revisit it and see what I can come up with.

Satin Knights

First Post
Last year some time, I toyed with a 1 square = 5 miles MapTool map. It made the computer cough and sputter. Maybe if I tried again, cutting down to just a small region I could get it functional.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases