Warhammer FRP ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: A Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay retroclone - Page 8
    We're still grinding towards completion here in autumn. Skill Traits are nearly finished. Here's a sneak peak at a few as to whet your appetite. I believe you'll find these vastly improved from revision 1 "Corehammer":

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34934670/Skill_Traits.pdf

We are giving away an original WFRP 2e book and Career Compendium (now replaced in a three-ring binder) to one random person on our Facebook page August 6th!

Head over to our Facebook page by clicking this link, and be sure to share the top-most post to enter and win!
    Last edited by Moniker; Wednesday, 25th July, 2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Win A Grim & Perilous Prize from ZWEIHÄNDER!

Win A Grim & Perilous Prize from ZWEIHÄNDER!

We are giving away an original WFRP 2e book and Career Compendium (now replaced in a three-ring binder) to one random person on our Facebook page August 6th!

Head over to our Facebook page by clicking this link, and be sure to share the top-most post to enter and win!
    Last edited by Moniker; Wednesday, 25th July, 2012 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Win A Grim & Perilous Prize from ZWEIHÄNDER!

Who wants to see the Introduction "Example of Play" for ZWEIHÄNDER? While the lay-out, margins and text isn't final, it should give you an idea how some of the mechanics can be employed to support grim & perilous adventures - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34934670/4_7.pdf

Who wants to see the Introduction "Example of Play" for ZWEIHÄNDER? While the lay-out, margins and text isn't final, it should give you an idea how some of the mechanics can be employed to support grim & perilous adventures - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34934670/4_7.pdf

I'm throwing money at the screen, but nothing is happening.

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

ø Block Melhaic

ø Friend+
    You sold this to me a while ago. How long until I can give you my money?

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post

Today, we did our drawing. Visit our Facebook page to see if you're the winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post

Today, we did our drawing. Visit our Facebook page to see if you're the winner!

Behold and lament in the David Mamet-inspired horror which is ZWEIHÄNDER! The voiceover was done by one of the play testers, who has an appropriately dry and gravely voice. Unfortunately, the microphone captured an echo. However, I think it turned out alright for our first video. Let me know what you think!

Mature language, NSFW

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHR-Ki93VHs[/ame]

+ Log in or register to post
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply