Obsidian Twilight to be updated to Obsidian Evolved

lmpjr007

Explorer
I am working on the update of Obsidian Twilight for Pathfinder which I am tentatively calling Obsidian Evolved. I have started on reworking the races and have completed the Exalted, Genesai, Infernals and Harrowed. They have been updated, slightly depowered in some case and brought more in line with Pathfinder racial constraints based on the upcoming Advanced Race Playtest and the Advanced Player's Guide. Including finally giving Exalted the option to have wings if they want (what kind of angel hybrid doesn't have wings?) or a venomous bite attack for Infernals. This is going to be a lot of fun and I am thinking about doing something crazy like selling it to previous owner of Obsidian Twilight for $1 and the new Obsidian Evolved for only $5 for the first 30 days of sales. I am going to add new content including psionic rules set (based off of Dreamscarred Press' Psionics Unleashed) to make sure this feels perfectly like survival horror for Pathfinder done right. I am planning on an October release just in time for Halloween. Start saving your pennies because LPJ Design is very busy!

lmpjr007

Explorer
Well it looks like we are getting the help of Dreamscarred Press to add another level of excitement in the way of psionic to this updated setting. They are currently working on the revamp of one of the most interesting and unique races of the setting; the Khymer; which are best described as parasitic, sentient, psionic blood that invades dead bodies and animated them for their use. Adding this high successful 3PP of Pathfinder material will only make this revamp project even better.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases