A brand new EN World in development

So, just to be clear, will you be importing all the...never mind, that joke is old now.

Seriously, this is great news. I had been getting into some of the other activities on the site, like Prismatic Wars and CONQUEST! (even though I got my butt kicked on the latter, thanks Orius!). Will there be anything like those on the new site? Or is it too early to say?

Henry

Autoexreginated
One issue, Russ: Will you need any assistance with a query that halves the database size by removing all the posts asking about the database? :D

Noumenon

First Post
I hope this won't cause any broken links like those enworld.cyberstreet ones I still sometimes encounter.

I also hope Google will be able to figure out this change because I bet I have done 2000 searches on your rules archives over the years. I bet I've given out 100 XP this year for posts that were over four years old. Google's pretty good about identifying that something was posted in relation to 4E or 3.5, I hope that continues with the new site.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This new little feature might interest some of the play-by-posters.

Attachments

• acc_1.JPG
    acc_1.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 105
  • acc_2.JPG
    acc_2.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 95

Lalato

Adventurer
I think it would actually be better overall to team-up with one of the campaign manager sites than to build something out on ENWorld. Seems to me that those sites are well suited to handle the multitude of feature requests that come from supporting multiple gaming systems and play styles.

I'm not suggesting that the fine folks at ENWorld couldn't do it, but why re-invent the wheel.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think it would actually be better overall to team-up with one of the campaign manager sites than to build something out on ENWorld. Seems to me that those sites are well suited to handle the multitude of feature requests that come from supporting multiple gaming systems and play styles.

I'm not suggesting that the fine folks at ENWorld couldn't do it, but why re-invent the wheel.

We've been running PbP campaigns here for a decade, and have a massive collection of them. If it's not the largest collection of such, it's certainly one of them, and one of the oldest. Supporting those people with integrated tools.

They're still able to use another site if they prefer, but they'll have that choice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases