Adventure:A Jaz of all Trades (DM:Luinnar Judge: H.M.Gimlord).

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Tiamat is not a Wizard creation, so I don't see any reason why she could not exist in the setting.

There is also Loki if you want to go Norse. :)

Despite Jax's turning attempt the ghost pays no attention to him but turns to Andras. I left this life before my child was named. Because of my husband's sins he has bound both me and himself to this ship. she says. He is onboard, but he fears facing me, a reminder of the crime he committed.

Oh, child, you shall never know me! she wails again.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I left this life before my child was named. Because of my husband's sins he has bound both me and himself to this ship. she says.

Sir Exsixten ignores her wails and nods knowingly. HE MUST HAVE BEEN A PYRO-BOVI-NECROPHILIAC THEN. THE GODS ALWAYS PUNISH THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX WITH FLAMING DEAD CATTLE BY BINDING THE PERPETRATOR'S WIFE AND UNNAMED CHILD TO A SHIP AS GHOSTS. TRAGIC. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS DO THE MACARENA FACING EACH OF THE COMPASS POINTS AND BURN DOWN THE SHIP THEY ARE BOUND TO AND THEIR SPIRITS WILL BE SET FREE! CASE SOLVED!

He begins rummaging around for looks around for something especially flammable.

Dekana

Explorer
Sir Exsixten ignores her wails and nods knowingly. HE MUST HAVE BEEN A PYRO-BOVI-NECROPHILIAC THEN. THE GODS ALWAYS PUNISH THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX WITH FLAMING DEAD CATTLE BY BINDING THE PERPETRATOR'S WIFE AND UNNAMED CHILD TO A SHIP AS GHOSTS. TRAGIC. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS DO THE MACARENA FACING EACH OF THE COMPASS POINTS AND BURN DOWN THE SHIP THEY ARE BOUND TO AND THEIR SPIRITS WILL BE SET FREE! CASE SOLVED!

He begins rummaging around for looks around for something especially flammable.

Jax does a doubletake. "Yes! Wait, no!" He turns to Sir Exsixten and uncrosses his daggers. "That would kill us, robot! Maybe there's another way to make her go away."

The kobold looks back to the wailing spirit. "What if we bring your boy to you? Will that free you?"

OOC: I'll leave Jax's faith in the air for now, but if it matters for anything, then Tiamat.

Luinnar

First Post
The kobold looks back to the wailing spirit. "What if we bring your boy to you? Will that free you?"
You must bring my child to where I am laid to rest....only then will I be free from this world. She starts to fade. Find my husband, he knows his sins and what must be done to set me free. Make him remember what he has done... she says, fading out of sight as fast as she appeared.

Again? Brummett says, looking shaken then looks around. Get back to work you lot! he yells to the crew.

I'm going to talk to the captain,
he mumbles walking away.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Jax does a doubletake. "Yes! Wait, no!" He turns to Sir Exsixten and uncrosses his daggers. "That would kill us, robot! Maybe there's another way to make her go away."

NONSENSE RE-NON-UN-EX-GHOST LIZARD JAXIMUS, HEROES AND THEIR SIDEKICKS AREN'T FLAMMABLE - UNLIKE THAT BEAUTY! he says, walking over to the anchor, opening up a panel in his side and producing a rock. He pulls out his axe and begins striking the rock against its blade. YOU'LL BE AMAZED AT HOW THIS WORKS - SIR EXSIXTEN SAW A MAGICIAN DO THIS ONCE: JUST STRIKE A ROCK, CALLED "A FLINT" FOR SOME REASON, PROBABLY NAMED AFTER THE GUY WHO INVENTED THE TECHNIQUE, AND SPARKS FLY OFF TO SET THINGS ON FIRE!

He happily spends the next fifteen minutes slowly reducing his chunk of granite rock to gravel and dust all over the anchor, making an awful clangor in the meantime.

Dekana

Explorer
Again? Brummett says, looking shaken then looks around. Get back to work you lot! he yells to the crew.

he mumbles walking away.
Jax walks away from Sir Exsixten and the maddening ruckus he is creating. He follows Brummett toward the captain.

OOC: I think I'll try to remain out of sight if possible.

covaithe

Explorer

he mumbles walking away.

"Again? What do you mean, again? How often does this happen, anyway!" Quagmire hurries after the first mate.

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn tries to figure out what is going on, but when he sees his friends heading off, he decides it best to follow rather than be left around with a shade.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases