Adventure:A Jaz of all Trades (DM:Luinnar Judge: H.M.Gimlord).

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
WE ARE RICH BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS... EXCEPT, OUR CHAMPION DOESN'T DREAM, HE PROPHESIES. WHICH BRINGS UP AN INTERESTING POINT; DO WARFORGES DREAM OF METALLIC SHEEP?

He pauses for almost a second to think about it, then opens up a side panel labelled MATERIAL AWESOME ENHANCEMENT UNIT STORAGE and starts dumping money into himself.

Luinnar

First Post
Who defiles the tomb of my daughter? a ghostly voice calls out. An elderly transparent women in a white spectral robe appears where Andras placed the bear. Who disturbs the place of my forefathers?

Thieves! she shrieks, seeing Uncle Jaz and Sir ExSixTen stealing the gold. First you disturb my daughter's tomb, then you steal my grandson's possession, then you take the wealth of my fathers! As she says this three other ghosts appear, flamed heads donned with helmets and carrying spears.

Brigands! What have you done with my grandson! she shrieks, charging towards Sir ExSixTen.
GM: Please roll init and if you roll equal or higher you may go.

Ouch, baddies roll a 32

[sblock=Combatants]
Samantha:
HP
273; Bloodied 137
AC
29; Fortitude 28; Reflex 28; Will 29
Immune
disease, poison;
Saving Throws
+2; Action Points 1

Ghost Warrior:
HP
185; Bloodied 93
AC
25; Fortitude 27; Reflex 24; Will 23
Immune
disease, poison;
[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]
Treasure is difficult terrain.

The side areas with the jars and statues cannot be moved into.

As a move action you can pick up 100 gold pieces when adjacent to the treasure pile.

The jars can be picked up as a move action and either used as a +3 melee or +3 ranged weapon, dealing 3d6 + str or dex damage, breaking them and scattering gold all over.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• vsthemotherinlaw 1.jpg
    vsthemotherinlaw 1.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 85

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
RUH-ROH!

OOC: I'll take 20 on Initiative, which makes it 26, which means they go before me. Also, Sir Exsixten has 7 THP his Eager Hero's Tattoo.

[sblock=Actions]Move: -
Minor: -
Standard: -

Immediate Actions(in order of priority):
*If Sir Exsixten is bloodiedReactive Surge + Amulet of Life: Sir Exsixten spends two healing surges, gaining 10THP+66HP
*If an enemy hits an ally within 2 squares of Sir Exsixten with a melee attack→Guardian's Charge: Sir Exsixten and the ally shift to each other's squares, Sir Exsixten becomes the target of the attack, and then makes an MBA against the attacker.
*If a marked enemy adjacent to Sir Exsixten shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include himCombat Challenge: MBA against that enemy

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock] Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter/Dreadnaught 11
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19
AC: 28, Fort:27, Reflex:22, Will:22 -- Speed:5
HP:7+116/116, Bloodied:58, Surge Value:33, Surges left:12/14
Initiative +6, Action Points: 1

Powers
: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Unfailing Resources, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Come and Get It, Guardian's Charge, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Reactive Surge, Second Wind, Comeback Strike, Victorious Surge, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing, Potion of Resistance x 1, Madstone x 3, Strikebacks, Amulet of Life, Dwarven Thrower, Dwarven Armor, Diamond Cincture, Werewolf Boon
MBA/RBA: +17(+20 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+10 damage and enemy movement is stopped and Sir Exsixten gains 5 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Enemies hit take cumulative -1 to AC(save ends) *Gain 5 THP when enemy fails save *Gain 10 THP on healing surge. *Reroll the first 1 on damage rolls *+2 damage with THP *Gain DR10 TsnT on AP *Gain 5+Healing Surges spent THP on short rest *Adjacent enemy grants CA if ally also adjacent to enemy[/sblock][/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn feels in complete agreement with Sir Exsixten, but is too slow to act (Initiative 21 - oh well. Dorn starts with 5 tmp hp. )

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer/Demon-Soul Adept 13

Immediate Reactions:
If hit, use Narrow Escape to take 1/2 damage and teleport away

Current Effects:
resist 10 psychic, ignore 10 psychic resistance
Enemies need 1 extra square of movement to move adjacent to Dorn

Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15
AC 26, Fort 24, Reflex 24, Will 27 (base defenses)
HP +5TMP 93/93 Bloodied 46 Surge Value 23, Surges 7/7
Speed 7, Initiative +14
Action Points: 1

Notes
Daily Wild Soul: psychic
Dorn starts each combat with 5 tmp hp (from Fey Blessed Circlet)
Dorn has CA on surprise round and against enemies with lower init 1st round
Dorn uses the raw d20 (no mods) for all even/odd effects
Dorn scores a crit on 19 or 20
Dorn gets CA against enemies that are being flanked by his allies
When an enemy crits Dorn, Dorn can crit that enemy on a roll of 17-20 TENT
When using a close arcane attack power, Dorn can choose a square within 2 as the origin

Encounter Resources
Primordial Storm
Demon-Soul Bolts
Bedeviling Burst
Spark Form
Furious Assault (no action)
Lightning Shift (move)
Variable Resistance (minor)
Narrow Escape
Periapt of Cascading Health (minor)
Half-Orc Resilience (no action)
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Chromatic Orb
Moon and the Stars
Winds of Change
Demonic Wrath (minor)
Gambit Armor (minor)
Luckblade Dagger
Deep Shroud (minor)
Diamond Cincture (minor)
Antipathy Gloves (std)
Soul of the Bat (minor)

2x potion of healing
[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: No it doesn't. In that case, Jax does somehow win initative with a 35.

While his comrades stare at the ghosts like idiots, Jax leaps at the closest apparition. He swipes at the undead and hits (or at least passes through) with his chilled dagger. Jax, having finally learned something about charging alone into combat, readies his blade for the inevitable counterattack.

Jax whistles nonchalantly while the lady ghost accuses Sir Exsixten of being a thief.

[sblock=Kobold actions / stats]Uncle Jaz gets a 28 on initiative. (1d20+17+5=28)

Minor: Meditation of the Blade. Jax's dagger deals 1d6 damage instead of 1d4 damage for the rest of the encounter.

Move: Walk to M20.

Standard: Riposte Strike vs Ghost 2 hits AC 34 for 39 cold damage, it has 5 vulnerability to cold TENT Jax. If Ghost Warrior 2 attacks Jax before the start of his next turn, he can make an interrupt attack: +19 vs AC, 1d6+14+2+5 cold damage. (1d20+20+3=34; 1d6+15+2+2=21; 3d8+4=18)

PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold, 13 Rogue / Daggermaster
Passive Perception: 23, Passive Insight: 22
AC:26, Fort:22, Reflex:26, Will:19, Resist 5 cold, 5 necrotic, Speed:7
HP:88/89, Bloodied:44, Surge Value:22, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +14
Action Points: 1 (encounter)

Conditions
dagger uses 1d6 damage die TEOE

Powers
MBA: +19 vs Reflex, 1d4+14; or with CA, +22 vs Reflex, 1d4+16 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)
RBA: +20 vs Reflex, 1d4+11; or with CA, +23 vs Reflex, 1d4+13 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)
Frost Dagger, Piercing Strike, Riposte Strike, Shifty
Combat Tumbleset, Critical Opportunity, Feytouched, Imperiling Strike, Low Slash, Perfect Feint, Royal Scamper, Running Slash, Second Wind, Sneak in the Attack, Stunning Strike
Battlemaster's Dagger, Bloodbath, Frost Dagger, Knockout, Meditation of the Blade, Press the Advantage, Raven Cloak, Royal Blood

Combat notes: +2 damage with CA; +2 damage with cold; 18-20 crit range (except basic attacks); on crit, make MBA with offhand (not cold damage)
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
OOC: Initiative 35 *flexes*

"Lady, we are trying to help!" Andras shouts out, his voice barely hinting of panic at all. He hurries up and helpfully shoves Sir Exsixten into position while gesturing to Jax to continue his assault.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to P11.
Standard: Coordinated Assault, targeting Sir Exsixten and Jax, who each get to shift three squares before making their attack. [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], I'm going to have Exsixten move up to N13 to attack Ghost 1. Hope that's alright with you. Whoops, misses with a 22 vs AC. Still marks him though. [MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION], I'll have Jax stay put and attack Ghost 2. Hits AC 32 for 52 damage, and the ghost is knocked prone.

If an enemy misses Andras with a melee attack, I'll use Disciplined Counter. +17 vs AC, on a hit 2d10+10 damage and slide them two squares towards Exsixten, and the enemy grants CA until the end of my next turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Andras's mini-stats]Andras genasi Warlord/Captain of Fortune 12
Initiative: +18 | Passive perception: 26 | Passive Insight: 26
AC: 27 | For: 29 | Ref: 26 | Will: 25
HP: 81/81 | Bloodied: 40 | Surge value: 20 | Surges: 9/9
Resist: 10 Fire
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Primordial
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +17 vs AC, 1d10+7 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +18 vs AC, 1d10+10 damage
Powers: Paint the Bulls-Eye, Direct the Strike
Insightful Warning, Staggering Shot, On My Mark, Lady Luck Smiles, Disciplined Counter
Relentless Wounding, Create Opportunity, Coordinated Assault
Firedeath, Inspiring Word (2/2), Shake It Off, Reorient the Axis, Unintended Feint, Favored Fortune
Rebounding Longbow, Boots of the Fencing Master, Feytouched Armor, Boar Tusk Helm, Legacy Undying

Skirmishing Presence:
When an ally who can see Andras spends an Action Point to make an attack, that ally can shift five squares before or after the attack.

Conditions:

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases