Adventure:A Jaz of all Trades (DM:Luinnar Judge: H.M.Gimlord). - Page 7


What's on your mind?

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,729
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Luinnar
    My communities:

    OOC: Tiamat is not a Wizard creation, so I don't see any reason why she could not exist in the setting.

    There is also Loki if you want to go Norse.

    Despite Jax's turning attempt the ghost pays no attention to him but turns to Andras. I left this life before my child was named. Because of my husband's sins he has bound both me and himself to this ship. she says. He is onboard, but he fears facing me, a reminder of the crime he committed.

    Oh, child, you shall never know me! she wails again.
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

 

  • #62
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Iron Sky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,341
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Iron Sky
    Quote Originally Posted by Luinnar View Post
    I left this life before my child was named. Because of my husband's sins he has bound both me and himself to this ship. she says.
    Sir Exsixten ignores her wails and nods knowingly. HE MUST HAVE BEEN A PYRO-BOVI-NECROPHILIAC THEN. THE GODS ALWAYS PUNISH THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX WITH FLAMING DEAD CATTLE BY BINDING THE PERPETRATOR'S WIFE AND UNNAMED CHILD TO A SHIP AS GHOSTS. TRAGIC. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS DO THE MACARENA FACING EACH OF THE COMPASS POINTS AND BURN DOWN THE SHIP THEY ARE BOUND TO AND THEIR SPIRITS WILL BE SET FREE! CASE SOLVED!

    He begins rummaging around for looks around for something especially flammable.

  • #63
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Dekana's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nagoya, Japan
    Posts
    2,070
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Dekana
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sky View Post
    Sir Exsixten ignores her wails and nods knowingly. HE MUST HAVE BEEN A PYRO-BOVI-NECROPHILIAC THEN. THE GODS ALWAYS PUNISH THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX WITH FLAMING DEAD CATTLE BY BINDING THE PERPETRATOR'S WIFE AND UNNAMED CHILD TO A SHIP AS GHOSTS. TRAGIC. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS DO THE MACARENA FACING EACH OF THE COMPASS POINTS AND BURN DOWN THE SHIP THEY ARE BOUND TO AND THEIR SPIRITS WILL BE SET FREE! CASE SOLVED!

    He begins rummaging around for looks around for something especially flammable.
    Jax does a doubletake. "Yes! Wait, no!" He turns to Sir Exsixten and uncrosses his daggers. "That would kill us, robot! Maybe there's another way to make her go away."

    The kobold looks back to the wailing spirit. "What if we bring your boy to you? Will that free you?"

    OOC: I'll leave Jax's faith in the air for now, but if it matters for anything, then Tiamat.
    close the world, .txEn eht nepo

  • #64
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,729
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Luinnar
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekana View Post
    The kobold looks back to the wailing spirit. "What if we bring your boy to you? Will that free you?"
    You must bring my child to where I am laid to rest....only then will I be free from this world. She starts to fade. Find my husband, he knows his sins and what must be done to set me free. Make him remember what he has done... she says, fading out of sight as fast as she appeared.

    Again? Brummett says, looking shaken then looks around. Get back to work you lot! he yells to the crew.

    I'm going to talk to the captain,
    he mumbles walking away.
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

  • #65
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Iron Sky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,341
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Iron Sky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekana View Post
    Jax does a doubletake. "Yes! Wait, no!" He turns to Sir Exsixten and uncrosses his daggers. "That would kill us, robot! Maybe there's another way to make her go away."
    NONSENSE RE-NON-UN-EX-GHOST LIZARD JAXIMUS, HEROES AND THEIR SIDEKICKS AREN'T FLAMMABLE - UNLIKE THAT BEAUTY! he says, walking over to the anchor, opening up a panel in his side and producing a rock. He pulls out his axe and begins striking the rock against its blade. YOU'LL BE AMAZED AT HOW THIS WORKS - SIR EXSIXTEN SAW A MAGICIAN DO THIS ONCE: JUST STRIKE A ROCK, CALLED "A FLINT" FOR SOME REASON, PROBABLY NAMED AFTER THE GUY WHO INVENTED THE TECHNIQUE, AND SPARKS FLY OFF TO SET THINGS ON FIRE!

    He happily spends the next fifteen minutes slowly reducing his chunk of granite rock to gravel and dust all over the anchor, making an awful clangor in the meantime.

  • #66
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Dekana's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nagoya, Japan
    Posts
    2,070
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Dekana
    Quote Originally Posted by Luinnar View Post
    Again? Brummett says, looking shaken then looks around. Get back to work you lot! he yells to the crew.

    I'm going to talk to the captain,
    he mumbles walking away.
    Jax walks away from Sir Exsixten and the maddening ruckus he is creating. He follows Brummett toward the captain.

    OOC: I think I'll try to remain out of sight if possible.
    close the world, .txEn eht nepo

  • #67
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,729
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Luinnar
    My communities:

    GM: Anyone else going to follow?
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

  • #68
    Andras turns to follow Jax and Brummett.

  • #69
    Registered User COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    covaithe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    4,971
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore covaithe
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Luinnar View Post
    Again? Brummett says, looking shaken then looks around. Get back to work you lot! he yells to the crew.

    I'm going to talk to the captain,
    he mumbles walking away.
    "Again? What do you mean, again? How often does this happen, anyway!" Quagmire hurries after the first mate.
    My games

    Check out Living 4th Edition, a community-run 4e D&D living world open to all. Now open for character and adventure submissions!

  • #70
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    nerdytenor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,999
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore nerdytenor
    My communities:

    Dorn tries to figure out what is going on, but when he sees his friends heading off, he decides it best to follow rather than be left around with a shade.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 432
      Last Post: Friday, 5th October, 2012, 07:25 PM
    2. Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)
      By Luinnar in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 948
      Last Post: Sunday, 26th February, 2012, 07:59 AM
    3. Adventure: The stolen staff (DM: Someone. Judge: Luinnar)
      By Someone in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 312
      Last Post: Saturday, 25th February, 2012, 04:19 PM
    4. Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)
      By Luinnar in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 730
      Last Post: Sunday, 1st May, 2011, 09:23 AM
    5. Replies: 526
      Last Post: Tuesday, 5th January, 2010, 05:23 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •