OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Skyrim is prob my favorite so far. Love the Nords, and the frozen mountains and tundra.

I'd finished the Rogues Guild side quests, and had a decent start on the Assassins Guild, when I left off. I'd been mixing both with liberal doses of Dragon hunting in the mountains. Much fun!

Scotley

Hero
We've been playing some Dungeon Siege 3 on Xbox360. Typical fantasy adventure stuff, but we've had fun. If Skyrim has a co-op mode we'll likely try it next.

Rhun

First Post
Sadly, it does not (Co-op games rule!) but it's well worth checking out anyway.

Agree with this. The open world structure of the game and how much there is to explore is simply mind blowing. I've beat the game and done scads of side quests, and still probably only explored 10-20% of the game map.

My one problem (and this is a problem with all the Elder Scrolls games, and much less so with Skyrim than the previous games) is that if you level up too high and properly equip your character, it makes things fairly easy. My final battle with Alduin the World-Eater was sadly a bit anti-climatic.

Rhun

First Post
Been snowing here off and on...I've received probably a foot of snow at my house in the last week. Of course, that is fairly common for Salt Lake City! :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
MikeL's headed to Cozumel for Spring Break and won't be posting as often (if at all) for the next week. He wanted me to let folks know. I think this post should get everyone for all the games with which he's involved . . .

Remove ads