OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Rhun

First Post
Skyrim is the wildly popular latest chapter in the Elder Scrolls series of Computer/Console games. Haven't played it myself, but it is pretty ubiquitous.

The Elder Scrolls Official Site

It is a very well done and enjoyable game. And the Elder Scrolls game world is impressive and rich with history. The games are really quite impressive with how massive they are.

Anyway, in reference to my avatar, one of things a guard will say to you is "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It is a very well done and enjoyable game. And the Elder Scrolls game world is impressive and rich with history. The games are really quite impressive with how massive they are.

Anyway, in reference to my avatar, one of things a guard will say to you is "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."

His helmet even looks Skyrim-ish! Very cool.

I've thoroughly enjoyed playing, though I haven't done so in a while. Too many other irons in the fire.

Leif

Adventurer
His helmet even looks Skyrim-ish! Very cool.

I've thoroughly enjoyed playing, though I haven't done so in a while. Too many other irons in the fire.
Are you sure that's a helmet mowgs? That's being knocked off his round head? To me it looks like a "talk baloon" of curses. As if he's saying, "Oh! sh**! You shot me in the knee!"

But, then again, looking at it more now, much of it does look like a helmet -- but with kind of a 'pointy thing' aimed at his head.

And I just got new glasses, danggit!

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Are you sure that's a helmet mowgs? That's being knocked off his round head? To me it looks like a "talk baloon" of curses. As if he's saying, "Oh! sh**! You shot me in the knee!"

But, then again, looking at it more now, much of it does look like a helmet -- but with kind of a 'pointy thing' aimed at his head.

And I just got new glasses, danggit!

So I had to look at it again, after our esteemed college, Mr Hammond used his "out of the box" perspective. I have to admit, it's a stretch for me to see a thought bubble. :)

Enjoy the new glasses and clear take on reality. :p

Remove ads