OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I will work on something over this uber busy weekend.

*YAAWWWNNNN*

Hey, where is them RG?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

I see Scotley, Rune and whats his name, . . .Oh, Leif, right?

A cleric, a barbarian and a cavalier?

Code:
Tobias Delacroix scorcerer or wizard 2

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks for remembering me. Mowgli's here, too. And it's Rhun, not Rune -- I say that because there is a player whose actual handle is Rune.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yep - Urban Ranger's R Us . . . Liath Starateli. Might switch classes, now that there are a few more options available. Just have to look and see . . .

Scott DeWar

I get Rhun and Rune switched all the time.

I am thinking arcane type.

deviant's workroom. Beware.

plot: fighting the hellknights in a gorilla war

creation notes:
As I remember we did up characters mostly via email. I found this in an old email

"First level with a 15 point buy in with 5 more to be divided out at incremental levels 1 at 3, 1 at 5, 1 at 7, 1 at 9 and finally 1 at 11. These are in addition to the standard level bumps. I will also be giving each character one magic item to start with that you would have found in the city before this begins. It is determined by me but will be character appropriate. You are free to sell it if you wish but we will rolepaly that. This will be given out after your character is finished and submitted. You have 150GP to start with."

Later he added that everyone needed to be from West crown. He suggested we use the free player's guide for inspiration. That's what I can find. I'm sure ML will let you know if there is more.

Looking at my character I'd guess we started with two traits and max hp.

sorcerer-monk [zen archer] 1/1
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/sorcerer
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk/archetypes/paizo---monk-archetypes/zen-archer
possible bloodlines:

Shaitan
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/cor...lines/bloodlines-from-paizo/shaitan-bloodline
Djinn, earth; Knowledge: planes

Djinni
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/cor...dlines/bloodlines-from-paizo/djinni-bloodline
Djinn, Air; Knowledge: planes

Background notes:
In the beginning there were men, made of clay, solars, made of light and the Jinn, made of the elements. Where the solars were the helpers of the gods for men, Jinn were the helpers of nature, the elements and the feywildes for men. The feywildes consisted of the the winter sidhe, the summer sidhe and the land of the Ai-'a-Keem, the land between.

Most of the Ai 'a Keem, the name of the land and the jinn who dwell there, were resentful of the clay ones, Man kind, but there are a select few who are there to defend mankind, to watch over them and protect them from their brethren, the winter sidhe and the summer sidhe.

A very few Ai 'a Keem were dispersed throughout the lands, as defenders of the peoples - Sorcerer-monks - passing their lineage to kin and select students alike; chosen for their dedication and steadfast loyalty. Very few named ones are known, as most are still young in their skills, still way more are just beginning. Such is this one, Ajim Sayed, son of the local master Kalem Sayed He has had to hide for some time, the fellow students that have survived are dispersed. It started with a betrayal, Jean III murdered just outside the monastery by the hellknights - the master's body hung on the spear tops of the iron gate facing into the compound as a horrific declaration to all within. The trainees scattered to the wind, some were smart, grabbing artifacts, supplies and weapons as they escaped to safe houses throughout the city.

It is hoped a call for help was sent out, but it is not going to be depended upon. most of the most promising students were spirited away with a vanguard of protective monks round about them, still others slipped through the shadows and now are still slink about, gathering help, being the proverbial sharp pebble in the boot of the devil spawn.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Next question: Where are the creation notes for characters?

As I remember we did up characters mostly via email. I found this in an old email

"First level with a 15 point buy in with 5 more to be divided out at incremental levels 1 at 3, 1 at 5, 1 at 7, 1 at 9 and finally 1 at 11. These are in addition to the standard level bumps. I will also be giving each character one magic item to start with that you would have found in the city before this begins. It is determeined by me but will be character appropriate. You are free to sell it if you wish but we will rolepaly that. This will be given out after your character is finished and submitted. You have 150GP to start with."

Later he added that everyone needed to be from West crown. He suggested we use the free player's guide for inspiration. That's what I can find. I'm sure ML will let you know if there is more.

Scott DeWar

For the record, I must admit I was guilty of sticking my nose in this game thread and that is why I have been keeping up with this game. Posts 64 and 68 were responses to trying to find out what had happened to JTA.

Remove ads