OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Lou

Explorer
We get Scotley back and lose JA. His computer crashed. JA doesn't expect to be back online until Thursday, 5/24.

Leif

Adventurer
ML, will you keep track of our xp total and just tell us when we need to level-up our characters, or do we need to be doing that?

mleibrock

First Post
ML, will you keep track of our xp total and just tell us when we need to level-up our characters, or do we need to be doing that?

Well, I kinda thought a good player like yourself would be all over that. :)

I'd rather you guys keep up with it.

Leif

Adventurer
Well, I kinda thought a good player like yourself would be all over that. :)
Did that hurt much to type? *ouch!* Seriously, I'm not in that category any longer, if I ever was.
I'd rather you guys keep up with it.
Great. Just great. So this is the first 200xp we've each been awarded, right? 'Cause I surely have no idea about any previous award. :-S
So are the groups moving in the dark, lighting other means of seeing or just staying put?
Dru will be holding his position for the moment, hoping for sunrise.

mleibrock

First Post
Did that hurt much to type? *ouch!* Seriously, I'm not in that category any longer, if I ever was.

Great. Just great. So this is the first 200xp we've each been awarded, right? 'Cause I surely have no idea about any previous award. :-S

Dru will be holding his position for the moment, hoping for sunrise.

Leif,

I didn't mean to offend, I'm truly sorry if it did. I consider you a good player now as before.

I'll go back tonight and look again to be sure how much XP has been awarded

Leif

Adventurer
No offense taken at all, Mikey. I take all recent comments in the playful spirit in which I hope they have been intended.
;)

And I think I was a good player back in the 1E days, but I've been playing catch-up since then.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases