OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Leif

Adventurer
For all - I liked the feedback from Lou and would love to hear from the rest of you.
I'm having a great time with it, Mikey! Makes me wish you'd started DMing long before this.
2e came out at the start of our senior year at Hendrix. You weren't terribly active in gaming at that time, but I do remember a couple good games in the 90's. That Return to the Tomb of Horror's box set game I ran was 2e for most of its history, though we did switch to 3e about two thirds of the way in.
Dude, I swear that I didn't play through any of your 2E Tomb of Horrors! Sorry.

Scotley

Hero
got the new computer...give me a day to get everything loaded

check out Ninite - Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once

Absolutely the best way to load all the usual goodies on to a new computer. It is fully automated and avoids all the spyware, toolbars and other crap that comes with free software. Just go to the website, click what you want and click download. Sit back and watch them do all the work.

sorry for the thread jack!

mleibrock

First Post
Todd,

I'm assuming you are back now?

To all: I know none of you are big fans of the sewer portion of the module and since no one is playing at all, I'm deliberating whether I should scrap this portion of the adventure.

I know it's none of ya'lls favorite part, but can we suffer through or is it that miserable?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm actually fine with this part of the adventure - I'm liking it, in fact. Liath simply doesn't realize that some members of the party might need the sunrods she's got, so she hasn't offered them up yet. Trying to stay in character :D :p, but I've written her into a corner where she's got nothing really left to do until someone else - either someone in the party or the HellKnights - acts.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm cool with it, too. I've just been habing Dru, like I said, sit in the dark until he can see what the heck he's doing. 'Zat cool witchu?

Leif

Adventurer
I've just been really busy with client demands and being installed as a quasi-elected official....
Well, LAH-DE-DAH! :p I've just been busy making the world safe for democracy and perfecting cold fusion. Oh, and inventing an internal combustion engine that is fueled by water.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
I'm fine with the sewers, it just seems like nobody really cares that the Hellknights are chasing us, or that we are in a time crunch to find our way through the sewers without being overrun. Anundr was basically asked to stand watch, which is what he is doing...but he is the impulsive barbarian type, and is about to go find a way out himself. :D

Leif

Adventurer
I'm fine with the sewers, it just seems like nobody really cares that the Hellknights are chasing us, or that we are in a time crunch to find our way through the sewers without being overrun. Anundr was basically asked to stand watch, which is what he is doing...but he is the impulsive barbarian type, and is about to go find a way out himself. :D
Dru will join him, too! :)

Remove ads