OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Scotley

Hero
Todd asked me to let everyone know that he's been having access problems at ENWorld and hasn't been able to post for a while now. He thinks the problem is resolved, but now he's going on a trip and doesn't expect to post until just after Labor Day.

Rhun

First Post
Todd asked me to let everyone know that he's been having access problems at ENWorld and hasn't been able to post for a while now. He thinks the problem is resolved, but now he's going on a trip and doesn't expect to post until just after Labor Day.

Thanks, Scotley!

Leif

Adventurer
Did Todd [JA] tell you to take care of his character(s), Scotley, or does the GM do it, or do we just wait? Makes me no real difference. I've been there, and I know how much it stinks.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Did Todd [JA] tell you to take care of his character(s), Scotley, or does the GM do it, or do we just wait? Makes me no real difference. I've been there, and I know how much it stinks.

I only asked about Andrew, and he okay my taking actions for him. I expect he would not object to the DM's moving things along in the other games he's involved in.

Rhun

First Post
I only asked about Andrew, and he okay my taking actions for him. I expect he would not object to the DM's moving things along in the other games he's involved in.

I think it goes without saying that a player who doesn't post for a significant amount of time can't really get upset at the DM for NPCing the character.

Leif

Adventurer
I think it goes without saying that a player who doesn't post for a significant amount of time can't really get upset at the DM for NPCing the character.
Yeah, I guess you have a point. But, on the other hand, Scotley, Mowgli, mleibrock, and I have been playing D&D with JA for long enough to have developed a healthy respect for screwing with his characters without specific permission. It's just not done, ordinarily, which is to say in the absence of extreme masochism.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Not to mention that his retribution upon his return to the inter webs will be most haneously and evilly bloody?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases