mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves - Page 12





+ Log in or register to post
Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 803
  1. #111
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,102

    ° Ignore mleibrock

    Janiven

    Still holding the door, Janiven yells down the hole, "Follow Morosino, he knows the way!"

    Looking to the barabarian, "Please...let's go!! Hellknights are stubborn and single-minded and have obviously already formed their opinion about our guilt."

    With her last word, an axe's blade just buried itself on their side of the tavern.

    She leaves her spot at the secret cupboard door and runs to the kitchen to close the door, she starts pulling down any shelf that is not attached to the wall and thows at tanglefoot bag at the door just penetrated by the axe.

    She comes up to Anundr, "PLEASE...let's go!!!"

 

  • #112
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,102

    ° Ignore mleibrock
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotley View Post
    Suzume sheaths his sword and makes for the shaft. He claps Dru and Anundr on the shoulder as he goes. "Make haste, there is no need to fight if we flee quickly." He clears the way, heading down to the sewers as quickly as possible.

    OOC: Are their loose torches or lanterns in the room he can grab to light their way?
    Scott
    No torches or lanterns, but there were a few candles on the various tables if you want to try and take them down with you. You get the feeling that they will not be needed however, to even have a secret escape route means some planning went into this.

  • #113
    Way out of his depth, and somewhat scrared, Trevor will follow as instructed.

  • #114
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,792

    ° Ignore Rhun
    Seeing that the others have all left, Anundr quickly turns and follows Janiven.
    - Rhun

    For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

  • #115
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,787
    I Defended The Walls!

    ° Ignore Scotley
    Seeing no obviously useful items Suzume makes his way down ready to follow the boy.

  • #116
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,102

    ° Ignore mleibrock
    The party is awarded 1200 XP for following Janiven rather than trying to fight the hellnights, that's 200 XP each for you math challenged folks.

    As the group makes their way into the secret passageway, they find the tunnel is rough-hewn and leads down a 20-foot long, 5 foot-wide hallway to a simple wooden door. Since Janiven was near last down the passage she urges whomever is first to proceed through the door.

    OOC
    Now would be a good time for those that desire a certain position in the marching order to let me know.

  • #117
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,891
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    ° Ignore Leif

    Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier,

    OOC: Dru wants to be in the front rank. Hopefully, Anundr won't hog the whole thing for himself when there is room. In this 5-foot wide passage, Dru will yield to him.

    "I say, Anundr, where are we going, exactly?"

    Dru Xorik, Cav1, Sheet

    Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier, age: 20
    Align: C/G Deity: Sarenrae
    S15 +2mod = [13(3pts) +2 racial adj. (human)]
    D13 +1 mod = (3pts)
    C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
    I 11 +0 mod = (1pt)
    W12 +1 mod = (2pts)
    C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
    Total = 15 pts

    HP: 12
    AC: 20 [10base+8Half Plate+2HvyShield+0dex(armor)] [in Hide+Shld: AC 17, FF 16, T 11]
    FF: 20 T: 10
    (W/O shield - AC: 18, FF: 18, T: 10)
    BAB: +1, CMB: +2, CMD: 13
    Hero Points: 1

    Saves:
    Fort: +4 = +2[class]+1[ability]+1[trait]
    Ref: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]
    Will: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]

    Cavalier Class and Order of the Dragon Features:
    *Challenge 1/day ) [allies gain +1 to att subject whenever Dru threatens subject]
    *Perception and Survival added to class skills. [When use Survival to find food and water or protect from weather, gain bonus = 1/2 cav level, min +1]
    *Tactician - Precise Strike Teamwork Feat -- By spending 1 standard action, Dru can grant his teamwork feat, Precise Strike, to all allies w/in 30 feet who can see and hear him. Feat grants to each flanking ally +1d6 damage against flanked opponent.

    Feats:
    *Weapon Focus, Greatsword (+1 att) [Reg. feat]
    *Weapon Focus, Flail (+1 att) [Human bonus feat]
    *Precise Strike (Cavalier Bonus Teamwork feat) Req: must flank with ally Eff: all flanking allies who have this feat deal an extra 1d6 precision damage with each successful attack.

    Skills [6 ranks at L1]:
    Climb 1 rank, (+2 str), (+3 class skill) = +6 [-1 in half plate, +3 in Hide]
    Diplomacy 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
    Intimidate 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
    Perception 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill), (+1/2 cav level, min +1) = +6
    Ride 1 rank, (+1 dex), (+3 class skill) = +5 [no ACP on Blister, otherwise, -2 in 1/2 plate +2 inHide]
    Survival 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill) (+1/2 cav level to find food/shelter, min+1) = +5 (+6)

    TRAITS
    Resilient [+1 Fort saves]
    Rich Parents [starting money=900 gp]

    [900 gp starting money due to trait]
    *= Gear of Choice
    *Half Plate (+8 AC) (-7 ACP) (600gp)
    Back-up Armor: Hide Armor (+4 AC) (15gp)
    *Heavy Wooden Shield (+2 AC) (7gp) (ordinarily used but not always- strapped on back if not)
    Greatsword +4 att/2d6+3, 19-20/X2 (50gp) (strapped across his back when not in use, under the shield)
    *Flail +4 att/1d8+2, X2, Disarm, Trip (8gp)
    2 Handaxes, +3 att/1d6+2, X3 (6gp) (used as missiles mostly)
    Short Sword +3 att/1d6+2, 19-20/X2 (10gp)
    Backpack (2gp)
    Hammer (the tool kind not the weapon kind) (5sp)
    4 Days' Trail Rations (2gp)
    Waterskin (1gp)
    Whetstone (2cp)
    10gp 4 sp 8 cp remaining money

    Mount - "Blister", Light Horse (Palomino)
    *Fancy* Studded Leather Barding (130 gp, +3 AC)
    *Ornate* Military Saddle (40 gp)
    *Heavy Duty* Bit & Bridle (4gp)
    *Tricked Out Fancy* Saddlebags (8gp)
    Last edited by Leif; Friday, 23rd March, 2012 at 01:47 PM.

  • #118
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,792

    ° Ignore Rhun
    OOC: @Leif : Anundr is currently at the rear of the group with Janivan, as he was the last one down.
    - Rhun

    For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

  • #119
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,787
    I Defended The Walls!

    ° Ignore Scotley
    Suzume does not hesitate to call up some magical light and lead the way. He opens the door urging the others to make haste. He will march abreast of Dru should they discover a wider passage.

  • #120
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,891
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    ° Ignore Leif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhun View Post
    OOC: @Leif : Anundr is currently at the rear of the group with Janivan, as he was the last one down.
    OOC: See the OOC in post 116 please.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game
      By mleibrock in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 117
      Last Post: Thursday, 10th July, 2014, 05:13 AM
    2. Toasterferret's Council of Thieves
      By toasterferret in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 131
      Last Post: Monday, 19th September, 2011, 03:47 PM
    3. Council of Thieves or Kingmaker?
      By Gorrath in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Tuesday, 18th May, 2010, 02:42 PM
    4. Opinions on Council of Thieves AP?
      By Dimitri Mazieres in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: Friday, 19th March, 2010, 03:22 AM
    5. The Council of Thieves AP
      By Herremann the Wise in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd September, 2009, 06:24 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •