mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Liath ('Leeth') Starateli

Liath%20Starateli%20%28EW%20Portrait%29.png

Yellow eyes look the horseman over carefully before moving on to examine the other occupants of the tavern in their turn. After long moments the girl makes a small concession and pushes her hood back, but doesn't move to join the others. "And I'm . . . well, you'll learn my name if this meeting goes the way I hope. Forgive my reluctance, please, it's not personal; where I move trust is thin on the ground and letting down one's guard makes a short walk to the Boneyard."

Leif

Adventurer
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier1, HP11, AC20, FF20, T10

Dru exchanges knowing looks with Trevor and keeps his peace with regard to the prickly newcomer.

[sblock=Dru Xorik, Cav1, Sheet]
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier, age: 20
Align: C/G Deity: Sarenrae
S15 +2mod = [13(3pts) +2 racial adj. (human)]
D13 +1 mod = (3pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
I 11 +0 mod = (1pt)
W12 +1 mod = (2pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
Total = 15 pts

HP: 11
AC: 20 [10base+8Half Plate+2HvyShield+0dex(armor)] [in Hide+Shld: AC 17, FF 16, T 11]
FF: 20 T: 10
(W/O shield - AC: 18, FF: 18, T: 10)
BAB: +1, CMB: +2, CMD: 13
Hero Points: 1

Saves:
Fort: +4 = +2[class]+1[ability]+1[trait]
Ref: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]
Will: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]

Cavalier Class and Order of the Dragon Features:
*Challenge 1/day ) [allies gain +1 to att subject whenever Dru threatens subject]
*Perception and Survival added to class skills. [When use Survival to find food and water or protect from weather, gain bonus = 1/2 cav level, min +1]
*Tactician - Precise Strike Teamwork Feat -- By spending 1 standard action, Dru can grant his teamwork feat, Precise Strike, to all allies w/in 30 feet who can see and hear him. Feat grants to each flanking ally +1d6 damage against flanked opponent.

Feats:
*Weapon Focus, Greatsword (+1 att) [Reg. feat]
*Weapon Focus, Flail (+1 att) [Human bonus feat]
*Precise Strike (Cavalier Bonus Teamwork feat) Req: must flank with ally Eff: all flanking allies who have this feat deal an extra 1d6 precision damage with each successful attack.

Skills [6 ranks at L1]:
Climb 1 rank, (+2 str), (+3 class skill) = +6 [-1 in half plate, +3 in Hide]
Diplomacy 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Intimidate 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Perception 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill), (+1/2 cav level, min +1) = +6
Ride 1 rank, (+1 dex), (+3 class skill) = +5 [no ACP on Blister, otherwise, -2 in 1/2 plate +2 inHide]
Survival 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill) (+1/2 cav level to find food/shelter, min+1) = +5 (+6)

TRAITS
Resilient [+1 Fort saves]
Rich Parents [starting money=900 gp]

[900 gp starting money due to trait]
*= Gear of Choice
*Half Plate (+8 AC) (-7 ACP) (600gp)
Back-up Armor: Hide Armor (+4 AC) (15gp)
*Heavy Wooden Shield (+2 AC) (7gp) (ordinarily used but not always- strapped on back if not)
Greatsword +4 att/2d6+3, 19-20/X2 (50gp) (strapped across his back when not in use, under the shield)
*Flail +4 att/1d8+2, X2, Disarm, Trip (8gp)
2 Handaxes, +3 att/1d6+2, X3 (6gp) (used as missiles mostly)
Short Sword +3 att/1d6+2, 19-20/X2 (10gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Hammer (the tool kind not the weapon kind) (5sp)
4 Days' Trail Rations (2gp)
Waterskin (1gp)
Whetstone (2cp)
10gp 4 sp 8 cp remaining money

Mount - "Blister", Light Horse (Palomino)
*Fancy* Studded Leather Barding (130 gp, +3 AC)
*Ornate* Military Saddle (40 gp)
*Heavy Duty* Bit & Bridle (4gp)
*Tricked Out Fancy* Saddlebags (8gp)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Trevor returns Drux glance and after a inspection of the newcomer in and up and down way more sizing and estimittiang than sexual gawaking, he accepts her comments at face value as there is not need to do otherwise and returns to his ale. Remembering his manners he refills the avians mug from the common pitcher.

mleibrock

First Post
Janiven

Janiven reappears and it pleased to see Liath has arrived. To Janiven's mind, Liath and she are kindred spirits - both strong women who fight for the oppressed.

Janiven walks to the table Liath is sitting at and speaks, "We are only expecting a couple more...can I get you anything to quench your thirst?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
With Janiven's appearance, the girl's 'tough as nails' demeanor undergoes a radical shift; she shifts uncomfortably in her chair and won't quite make eye contact with their host, and fidgets with the hilt of her sword. "Nothing for me, thank you," she says quietly.

mleibrock

First Post
Janiven

Janiven checks the clock on the wall.

"4:00 on the money. Well, not as many are here as I had hoped but definitely the important ones are. If you want to wash up, dinner will be served momentarily."

Janiven gestures to the wash basin and then to a more private room off the main bar room you are currently in. This room contains a long table set for dining and there are currently 8 chairs around the table with a few others along the wall.

J. Alexander

First Post
Trevor will wash up as requested and head to the table. Being used to being a much younger son he will select a chair well down from the head of the tabl.e

Scotley

Hero
Suzume rises and moves to the wash basin as well. Then he selects a seat where he can see the door. "Only four when Janiven was expecting at least eight." He clicks his beak in what must pass for a Tsk Tsk sound among his kind.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases