mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The gray girl looks even more nervous at the mention of a dinner. She beckons Janiven to the side when she gets a chance to do so without being obvious about it. She's almost diffident as she speaks. "I'll sit with you and hear you out, but I don't need anything to eat, either. My thanks to you all the same, though." With that she goes to wash her hands with the others, and takes a seat near one end of the table.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Tiko

As the others move from their tables, the door to the tavern opens and a small woman in a brown hooded cloak enters, a rapier just visible at her waist. She enters a step and pulls the hood back to show that she is probably half-elven with medium length brown hair cut straight. Those with training is such things notice that she wears light armor under her tunic, which is cut lower in front than other women. She surveys the room and its occupants without saying a word.

Leif

Adventurer
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier1, HP11, AC20, FF20, T10

Dru will go and wash thoroughly and select a seat near the head of the table suitable to his social status. He sits quietly, folds his napkin in his lap and awaits the arrival of his soup or appetizer. He silently wonders, "Will the bird-man entertain us with song during our meal? Will he dine with the rest of us or does he have a more suitable perch somewhere outside?"

[sblock=Dru Xorik, Cav1, Sheet]
Drulox ("Dru") Xorik, Human, Order of the Dragon Cavalier, age: 20
Align: C/G Deity: Sarenrae
S15 +2mod = [13(3pts) +2 racial adj. (human)]
D13 +1 mod = (3pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
I 11 +0 mod = (1pt)
W12 +1 mod = (2pts)
C13 +1 mod = (3pts)
Total = 15 pts

HP: 11
AC: 20 [10base+8Half Plate+2HvyShield+0dex(armor)] [in Hide+Shld: AC 17, FF 16, T 11]
FF: 20 T: 10
(W/O shield - AC: 18, FF: 18, T: 10)
BAB: +1, CMB: +2, CMD: 13
Hero Points: 1

Saves:
Fort: +4 = +2[class]+1[ability]+1[trait]
Ref: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]
Will: +1 = +0[class]+1[ability]

Cavalier Class and Order of the Dragon Features:
*Challenge 1/day ) [allies gain +1 to att subject whenever Dru threatens subject]
*Perception and Survival added to class skills. [When use Survival to find food and water or protect from weather, gain bonus = 1/2 cav level, min +1]
*Tactician - Precise Strike Teamwork Feat -- By spending 1 standard action, Dru can grant his teamwork feat, Precise Strike, to all allies w/in 30 feet who can see and hear him. Feat grants to each flanking ally +1d6 damage against flanked opponent.

Feats:
*Weapon Focus, Greatsword (+1 att) [Reg. feat]
*Weapon Focus, Flail (+1 att) [Human bonus feat]
*Precise Strike (Cavalier Bonus Teamwork feat) Req: must flank with ally Eff: all flanking allies who have this feat deal an extra 1d6 precision damage with each successful attack.

Skills [6 ranks at L1]:
Climb 1 rank, (+2 str), (+3 class skill) = +6 [-1 in half plate, +3 in Hide]
Diplomacy 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Intimidate 1 rank, (+1 cha), (+3 class skill) = +5
Perception 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill), (+1/2 cav level, min +1) = +6
Ride 1 rank, (+1 dex), (+3 class skill) = +5 [no ACP on Blister, otherwise, -2 in 1/2 plate +2 inHide]
Survival 1 rank, (+1 wis), (+3 class skill) (+1/2 cav level to find food/shelter, min+1) = +5 (+6)

TRAITS
Resilient [+1 Fort saves]
Rich Parents [starting money=900 gp]

[900 gp starting money due to trait]
*= Gear of Choice
*Half Plate (+8 AC) (-7 ACP) (600gp)
Back-up Armor: Hide Armor (+4 AC) (15gp)
*Heavy Wooden Shield (+2 AC) (7gp) (ordinarily used but not always- strapped on back if not)
Greatsword +4 att/2d6+3, 19-20/X2 (50gp) (strapped across his back when not in use, under the shield)
*Flail +4 att/1d8+2, X2, Disarm, Trip (8gp)
2 Handaxes, +3 att/1d6+2, X3 (6gp) (used as missiles mostly)
Short Sword +3 att/1d6+2, 19-20/X2 (10gp)
Backpack (2gp)
Hammer (the tool kind not the weapon kind) (5sp)
4 Days' Trail Rations (2gp)
Waterskin (1gp)
Whetstone (2cp)
10gp 4 sp 8 cp remaining money

Mount - "Blister", Light Horse (Palomino)
*Fancy* Studded Leather Barding (130 gp, +3 AC)
*Ornate* Military Saddle (40 gp)
*Heavy Duty* Bit & Bridle (4gp)
*Tricked Out Fancy* Saddlebags (8gp)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
As the others move from their tables, the door to the tavern opens and a small woman in a brown hooded cloak enters, a rapier just visible at her waist. She enters a step and pulls the hood back to show that she is probably half-elven with medium length brown hair cut straight. Those with training is such things notice that she wears light armor under her tunic, which is cut lower in front than other women. She surveys the room and its occupants without saying a word.

As Tiko enters the main bar room, Janiven turns to see who the newcomer is. A smile crosses her face as she realizes her recruitment has been more successful than she originally thought.

"Tiko, please come in, we are just about to be seated for dinner. Please sit wherever you'd like." Janiven motions to the large table set up for 8.

"Does anyone need a refill?"

Everyone notices there are water glasses at each place setting so she must be referring to alcoholic beverages.

Scotley

Hero
Suzume starts to raise his mug for a refill and thinks better of it. Best not to get too comfortable. He takes a sip of water and simply replies, "No thank you."

Suzume looks briefly over the newcomer and sweeps his arm toward the empty seats in what he hope will be seen as a welcoming gesture.

Lou

Explorer
Tiko

As Tiko enters the main bar room, Janiven turns to see who the newcomer is. A smile crosses her face as she realizes her recruitment has been more successful than she originally thought.

"Tiko, please come in, we are just about to be seated for dinner. Please sit wherever you'd like." Janiven motions to the large table set up for 8.

"Does anyone need a refill?"

Everyone notices there are water glasses at each place setting so she must be referring to alcoholic beverages.

Seeing the others washing their hands, Tiko joins them, looking over the seating arrangement as she waits. After washing her hands, Tiko moves towards Suzume, taking a seat somewhat between Suzume and Trevor, thinking, "I'll sit closer to the boy, someone whose basic instincts I understand a little better.

Rhun

First Post
The door of the tavern slams open loudly, and a huge man enters. He stands closer to seven feet than six, with broad shoulders and rippling, iron-corded muscles. He wears his blonde hair long, his beard braided, and he bears a stylized tatoo upon his face...the mark of the Lord in Iron. By his fair skin and fur and leather clothes, it is easy to mark him as Shoanti. A well-worn hilt of a greatsword is visible slung across the man's back, and a warhammer and throwing axe rest at his hips.

He glances around suspiciously at the people gathered in the room, his hands clenching into fists in what is perhaps a nervous movement. Noticing Janivan, his hands unclench, and he offers the woman a slight nod of greeting.

mleibrock

First Post
Janiven

As the exterior door opens yet again, Janiven looks up to see the muscular being enter the room. Janiven smiles and gestures to an open seat next to her. "Everyone, this is Anundr. I think it's obvious why he's here." She laughs to break the tension. "Anundr, can I get you anything to drink besides water?".

OOC - one open chair.

Rhun

First Post
Anundr again nods, and takes the seat offered. "Mead, if you have it. Ale, if not." The Shoanti's voice is gruff, with little warmth in it, despite Janiven's attempt to lighten the mood.

Scotley

Hero
Suzume looks at the gruff newcomer and decides to try a greeting. "Welcome sir, I am Suzume Kenta, a humble priest of my people."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases