mleibrock's in-game thread for Council of Thieves

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=OOC - Scotley]Nice thinking outside the box. There are several ways to get an advantage in this fight and that is one of them. Their CMD is not NEAR as good. :) [/sblock]

Suzume shifts his position (to Q14) and asks the Hellknight, "How well do you fly?" He then shrikes and flaps his wings stirring a wind backed up by divine magic to try and blow the Hellknight over the side of the bridge.

OOC: Dice roller seems to be down, but invisible castle is working again. bullrush (1d20+4=20) Hope their CMD is worse than their AC!

[sblock=Wind Blast (Su)]: As a standard action, you can unleash a blast of air in a 30-foot line. Make a combat maneuver check against each creature in the line, using your caster level as your base attack bonus and your Wisdom modifier in place of your Strength modifier. Treat the results as a bull rush attempt. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=OOC - Scotley]Nice thinking outside the box. There are several ways to get an advantage in this fight and that is one of them. Their CMD is not NEAR as good. :) [/sblock]

OOC: [sblock=mleibrock]Yeah, well, necessity is the mother of invention. I feared if I didn't get out of that box it was going to turn out to be Suzume's coffin. Given that he can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn with crossbow or blade. My own fault for not casting bless or magic weapon before the fight started. What's the point of having all those buff spells if I forget to cast em? Now I'll be using the slots for cures instead I guess. [/sblock]

Remove ads