Pathfinder RPG The AFK Thread

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The AFK Thread

Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Systole

The AFK Thread

I thought I should be this thread so that people can post if they'll have an (extended) absence.

Original message: Crap is hitting fan. Sorry for absence. Might be able to post tomorrow, might not.
    Last edited by Systole; Monday, 5th March, 2012 at 10:35 PM.

Good call on an AFK thread! Hopefully things calm down for you, thanks for the heads up!

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Qik
    I mentioned this in both my game threads, but in the interest of covering my bases: I'll be traveling from today to Monday. Might still be able to get some posts in, but might not, so I wanted to mention it.

Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Systole
    Back, sorry. Perfect storm of work/school/personal life.

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Mowgli
    Just a quick note to let folks know that I forgot to take my power cord home from work so I couldn't log on last night (battery's completely shot), so I'm behind.

I should be able to get on tonight for a while (after my daughter's b-ball game) and get caught up.

(AFK Thread - what a GREAT idea!)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

Advanced warning, I will not be around Monday, possibly Tuesday. Going into the Dentist for the last procedure for now, getting 4 bottom front teeth yanked and replaced with a 'flipper' to last me until my dental benefits reset in July, then I can look at a more long term solution. Not sure how I will be feeling, but will be glad to not have holes to deal with anymore.
    I fight beneath this flag against the Darkness. Pay no attention to the cost in land and lives, this war must be won by the light!

Living Pathfinder: Canasta Emeraldas, Human Bard Level 1

Retired LPF: Audra Frost, Human Monk, Level 6 | Marcus Cole, Half-Elf Ranger 3/Wizard (Admixture Evocation) 1

Due to the success that the rewrite project I was working on was, my manager is having me rewrite another one, with a similar time constraint. Thankfully, it will not start until April 1st, so I am trying to get my games as close to being done as possible (Spiked Drink is in the last combat, Run Away is about to start the last one tonight).

Okay, that is just begging for you to be ready to roll in and start and have the boss yell "April Fools!" at you.

I'm now in a two week break before the next dental torture (fillings....yee haw!) but they were able to save and crown the tooth they were afraid they might have to do a root canal on, so I'll take that. Won't miss work with a temp crown on my chompers.

So, for the next two weeks, I'll be bouncing animatedly off the walls and furniture.
    I fight beneath this flag against the Darkness. Pay no attention to the cost in land and lives, this war must be won by the light!

Living Pathfinder: Canasta Emeraldas, Human Bard Level 1

Retired LPF: Audra Frost, Human Monk, Level 6 | Marcus Cole, Half-Elf Ranger 3/Wizard (Admixture Evocation) 1

In some ways I hope it IS an April fool's joke.

Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore GlassEye
    Currently traveling. I'll be back online Sunday night or Monday.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast